Did you guys feel that?

Im sure it cant be just me, there seems to have been a HUGE cosmic shift that occured today, and its got me filled with anxiety.

The local news has been filled with murders and car accidents. My grandmother broke her hip, and when I was with her at the hospital, I noticed that the ER was just packed. There was a shortage of doctors and there was just one car accident patient coming in after another, just an endless flow it seemed. I dont even have to say anything about all the bad juju thats going down in world news…shits just crazy, and today things seemed to have been turned up a notch.

I know that in order for change to occur, the old must collapse to make way for the new, but this is kinda ridiculous.

Given my grandmother’s current state, I realize that I may just be emotionally rattled, but intuition says otherwise…so again I ask…you guys feel anything too?

Well my T-rex spirit informed me in a projection I had this morning that he had to leave today as its time for our paths to part. Dunno if that has anything to do with it. But I do kind of get the feeling this is part of what you said with the old collapsing to make way for the new. Been getting alot of stuff popping up about that lately.

Uhh, things are also bad here in Brazil, specially Amazonas. The police is in protest and crime is rising at an alarming rate… Wonder if it’s anything to do with the shift?

I don’t feel that this was a cause of any bad stuff, but today was my first day with the rune Hagalaz. This rune often denotes destruction, like the kind that is out of the hands of mortals or even gods to stop.

It is also the structure of the Universe and has an interesting tie between the two seemingly opposite forces.

But like I said, I am not saying that me working with Hagalaz caused this. I am merely remarking on the interesting synchronicity.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

I do think that you might be more in tune with the bad stuff or the negative aspects of life right now. I am sure in a bit it will balance out.

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:1, topic:3183”]Im sure it cant be just me, there seems to have been a HUGE cosmic shift that occured today, and its got me filled with anxiety.

The local news has been filled with murders and car accidents. My grandmother broke her hip, and when I was with her at the hospital, I noticed that the ER was just packed. There was a shortage of doctors and there was just one car accident patient coming in after another, just an endless flow it seemed. I dont even have to say anything about all the bad juju thats going down in world news…shits just crazy, and today things seemed to have been turned up a notch.

I know that in order for change to occur, the old must collapse to make way for the new, but this is kinda ridiculous.

Given my grandmother’s current state, I realize that I may just be emotionally rattled, but intuition says otherwise…so again I ask…you guys feel anything too?[/quote]

Last night I was feeling something extremely weird… I was standing on my couch reading something and I suddenly felt my mind invaded by lots of negative thoughts. Nothing specific, but it felt like a psychic attack, even though it wasn’t. I also got that feeling when you see your whole life in a second.

I also feel weird lately, when I do magic. Maybe this is related?

Yeah I had some of those feelings you described and things for me just felt right out of sync with time. There was quite a lot of unusual stuff going on with not only me but my entire workplace and a lot of strange problems at other workplaces I know of. I thought it was just me. :wink:

Yesterday I got a Illumination that led me to plan a working with the Kings of Goetia, where they are going to train me so I can get my own kingship.

Have you guys seen the storms in the Midwest US? Crazy shit right now, tons of casualties. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen so much lightening in my life.

Yeah, I also felt more negative than usual yesterday in spite of all the bright prospects in mind the day before. Strange…

1 night ago, around 2 am I preformed the LBRP.
Because I felt like I was being attacked by spirits
that were sucking Mt energies from the thought
forms that acted like a magnet towards them.

everything felt normal and great for a while.
( I know the LBRP brings attention and isn’t
permanent, but it usually last a week for me
around)

well, this morning I woke up with a HUGE
pressure on my chest and woke up really late.
I felt dizzy and a SHIT ton of anxiety on me.
I didn’t even know what I was suppose to be worried
about. Either EA’s ritual at the Golden dawn festival
worked or some shit is happening in the universe.
Some thing big… Because stuff changes all the time
and we barely notice them. But what ever this is, it’s
big and powerful.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:10, topic:3183”]Either EA’s ritual at the Golden dawn festival
and we barely notice them.[/quote]
I’ve been entertaining this thought as well, actually. I thought the ritual was cancelled though? perhaps im misinformed

Something that may or may not directly relate to it is alot of sycronicitys have been popping up regarding getting in the way of yourself.

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:11, topic:3183”][quote=“Dani123321, post:10, topic:3183”]Either EA’s ritual at the Golden dawn festival
I’ve been entertaining this thought as well, actually. I thought the ritual was cancelled though? perhaps im misinformed[/quote]

From what a I understood when Nate and Scarlett chose not to participate in the gate ritual it was changed to a ritual to cause mass godhood or something along those lines.

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:11, topic:3183”][quote=“Dani123321, post:10, topic:3183”]Either EA’s ritual at the Golden dawn festival
I’ve been entertaining this thought as well, actually. I thought the ritual was cancelled though? perhaps im misinformed[/quote]

If you want to know the truth, I was the only one from this group who showed up to the Temple of Isis for the ritual. I was also told before hand that E.A. did not know what was going to happen, and that this was one of those enter the circle at your own risk, we finish the ritual no matter what affairs. And, I had to take an oath not to talk about it.

I am bound from talking about the ritual at all as in what happened that night, and who attended. But I am just letting you know, aside from myself, no one else showed up. So really, you guys really fucked yourself out of figuring out that mystery, unless of course, you’re very sneaky and smart.

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis

[quote="-TWF-, post:13, topic:3183"][quote=“TheLotusEater, post:11, topic:3183”][quote=“Dani123321, post:10, topic:3183”]Either EA’s ritual at the Golden dawn festival

From what a I understood when Nate and Scarlett chose not to participate in the gate ritual it was changed to a ritual to cause mass godhood or something along those lines.[/quote]

I thought he said in the most recent podcast that he was still doing the same ritual to open gates to the acausal but with only nemo alius.

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:14, topic:3183”][quote=“TheLotusEater, post:11, topic:3183”][quote=“Dani123321, post:10, topic:3183”]Either EA’s ritual at the Golden dawn festival

If you want to know the truth, I was the only one from this group who showed up to the Temple of Isis for the ritual. I was also told before hand that E.A. did not know what was going to happen, and that this was one of those enter the circle at your own risk, we finish the ritual no matter what affairs. And, I had to take an oath not to talk about it.

I am bound from talking about the ritual at all as in what happened that night, and who attended. But I am just letting you know, aside from myself, no one else showed up. So really, you guys really fucked yourself out of figuring out that mystery, unless of course, you’re very sneaky and smart.

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]
thanks?

Well, Saturn is getting closer to the sun…
And Saturn is pretty Satanic.

Something else I noticed recently. For some reason, there is always at least one spirit with me. Usually there are a bunch of them. And I do not know any of the spirits that are around me, but they do not harm me, nor do they get me into trouble. What they mostly do is tell me things, warn me, etc. I did not call or request any of those spirits. Interesting.

Two words…“Moon wobble”

Check it yo, I’ve posted about this before.

I didn’t post it on the day because it didn’t seem helpful, but I woke up with the BIGGEST sense of impeding doom yesterday, like really bad, and although I’ve had depression (cleared up now, thanks to various things) it was quite severe - I had an important appointment that afternoon and was freaked throughout the entire thing. I didn’t post because I’m doing some stuff right now that’s challenging in all kinds of ways, and “impending sense of doom” didn’t seem like anything too “far out” because of that.

Yesterday I did a couple of tarot readings about it (bear in mind my tarot skills are average at best) and the answer kept being the Death card. But nothing worse. So maybe a major shift occurred, I feel fine and dandy today and everything magickal was proceeding just fine.

How’s everyone else feeling today?