Did some visualisation, guy became obsessed/lusty

That is what most of us have thought when we meet that one person but it is not true. People only “love” a certain someone because they were there at the right place, right time doing the right thing. The world is a large place and if you think this way that means your perception is limited. There will always be someone better. People always say there are more fish in the sea and although it is overused, it is true. Do you not know that you can get anything and anyone you want? The catch is, you have to get out of this pitiful state and know that you are in control. Stop giving your power away to someone, especially to someone like this.

4 Likes

That ^^^. I mean this in a nice way, but I would take a step back. You may not have intended anything beyond a visualization, but apparently it was enough to have an effect; this does happen. Now is a great time to figure out the ‘W’s’ of the situation.

I would not add more magick to the mix, but maybe it could not hurt to perform a rite to rid him of all your magickal influence and cut that tie, so at the very least you can start from scratch.

Considering the previous events, this is about the worst idea imaginable IMO (no offense @Goku). I would NOT suggest that course of action.

Welcome to the fun filled world of why I don’t have any use for love magick in any form, lol.

4 Likes

Today I visualised him being unable to sleep, eat or talk to anyone until he sees my face…
So I guess it’s too late to back out now.
I just saw your reply now.

2 Likes

Hah, damn. You are vicious, I should evoke you to slay any enemies I may have :grin:

2 Likes

Lol. I am a virgin. What else do you expect. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Two weeks on, I’m curious to know what has transpired. @Ravenxoxo maybe try and take a little responsibility for your actions. You cast this spell for him to fall in love with you, it’s possible there’s just something in him that for now is incapable of love or it’s not the right time for him to love, so all you’ve done is awakened some lust in him which is now directed at you. So… first you got his attention, and now because it hasn’t quite gone to plan you’re now torturing him? I’m not sure that’s fair…

1 Like

Just because you have a heart of gold not everybody else has one too. We all want someone to love as like we love them but that’s the oldest story in the book of life. Things don’t always go as planned.
Love can turn into hate-two faced coin.

I did NOT do a love spell guyzzz

It didn’t turn the way you imagined. That is for sure and we can agree on that and if you keep doing it again and again what are the chances to make it right?

Honey, I am sure I’ve said this already but you are obsessing. You need to stop working on this from every possible direction and just let what you have already done take its time to work. Every time you do another, different spell, you are showing that you do not trust the works you have done already and that nullifies them.

If you feel a need to keep worrying at this you are going to burn yourself out and lose your mind. I’ve been there. Focus on you. On becoming the person you want to be. Letting go meditations to help shake this obsession. The magic only works if you let it.

2 Likes

I know, you said you did visualisation work BUT you still manipulated him and his feelings…so 'if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a …"
Am a bit confused are you speaking about the same guy in both posts?

3 Likes

I understand what you are saying, it’s been four days since I did anything at all.
I’m trying to keep my mind off it.

Yes.

I’m just gonna say it… @Amber’s avi is giving me a guilty semi… :eggplant:

I’m glad that there are some level-headed people here. No one but the OP is at fault here.

We are on a Lhp forum. Don’t blame me just because we have different ethics.
And I didn’t put the blame on him anyways
I knew what I did, and I knew it backfired
It’s not as if I controlled him or put a love spell on him. He still has morals and knows what’s wrong and what’s right

So no change?

Mate, if you want to comment on my Avi please don’t do it on someone else’s thread…it’s kinda rude!!

2 Likes

First of all, this is not about ethics, it’s about responsibility. So don’t give me the excuse that we are on a lhp forum.

Secondly, I don’t care what you do. But you shared something in public, so it’s open to criticism. Deal with it.

I would think intense lust would typically go hand in hand with most successful love spells, people are going to lust for those they are in love with

2 Likes