Did Orlee just leave BALG?

I wonder if Orlee left balg seeing her latest video. If she did im truly sad to hear that.

1 Like

Welcome @Joepr1985 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc

intro3

To answer the question, yes, it appears she has left BALG. Her Goetia course is no longer available on the main site, and neither is her ritual for hire.

6 Likes

That sucks

watch her latest video.

I did

1 Like

Fuck

The Goetia Queen left the building to focus on herself. Good for her! It was on her FB.

3 Likes

It doesn’t mean that she hates us or BALG, we all have our own path to follow, hers led her away from here.

2 Likes

News to me, but if you follow her yt I think she already did readings as a mature magus before BALG, she’s expanded her audience and she’ll probably set up services independently if she doesn’t already have them.

“A change is as good as a break”… I’m Aquarian, I usually don’t see change as a bad thing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup and thats because that’s what stan goetia queen do.

I need more coffee I read aquaman :sweat_smile:

3 Likes