Did my letter to Lilith asking for a incubus work?

I wrote a letter to Lilith asking for a incubus, as per the instructions i found online.
However its been about 5 months and i’ve yet to see/feel anything that really convinces me it worked?
Should i ask again or just leave it alone?

1 Like

I can’t speak for lilith or your relationship, but sometimes being old fashioned is the best,

Would you feel the same if your partner copied and pasted a letter that thousands have,
Versus a hand written personal letter that was created just for you?

Effort and meaning go a long way with helping results.

I myself would approach it again with my own request and put every ounce and reason to why I want this request to happen.

Sometimes not wanting something strong enough is the fault aswell.

6 Likes

Leave it and wait a bit. Even entities don’t like being spam called as much as any human does.

2 Likes

How are your astral senses?

1 Like

How are your astral senses?

1 Like

I did handwrite the letter

I’ve been trying to improve them but they arent too great yet

1 Like

My goddess Hekate suggested to work with Lilith as well . Is there any info you can give me about lilith ? I know she was the first woman who left adam & partnered with an arch angel but that’s about it .

Did you drop blood on that letter?

I used the same technic and from my own experience, it worked. She granted my petition unbelievably quickly. I thought the Incubi will take days to arrive, but he arrived right away and even told me his name when I was back to sleep after the ritual. But I still feel awkward with him, it feels the same as when I meet someone (human) new LOL. My nature is passive and shy, while he is cold yet attentive and willing to initiate the relationship.

1 Like