Did Lucifer tear his own stealth?

had made my first evocation of lucifer with that seal, then that happened, I will do the evocation again, in a new seal, I will close the old seal. Thank you very much for the information.

2 Likes

Make sure to put it in a circle as well. Runes help it gain power too.

2 Likes

And my whole family is evangelical, but here in Brazil there is a religion called kimbanda, umbanda that work with exus and dove tours, Lucifer, belzebul, another part of my family is all evangelical, but my parents are evangelical and sometimes Iā€™m also attached to some precepts of Christianity. Sometimes I even thought that my evocations would not be successful because of this, the religion of my parents who are evangelical. Today I no longer go to church, I ended up leaving.

2 Likes

What are runes?

Runes of power.

runes-of-power-lower runes511

2 Likes

In case I use them to write the name Lucifer on the stamp? How can I be specific? I already thank you for the patience you are having in telling me.

1 Like

Spell out his name around the circle. - Using the alphabet of runes.

Pick the rune that reflects to you the most in itā€™s meaning and use it as an outside rune.

I only do this because I practiced Druidry and they hold a sub-conscious affect on me still.

1 Like

@VoodooWalk thanks again for the information. Will do.

1 Like

Why? They die a horrible death!
There are humane mouse traps @Thunder.

2 Likes

Fear of being rejected by the infernal forces, or even GOD of Christianity, did not allow the infernal forces to work with me.

1 Like

@Amber

Thatā€™s badass and dedication.

What as happened since then with sex? I know this is an ancient thread, but i feel its either a mice or I honestly see Lucifer biting a big booty while smiling.

I donā€™t think this was a negative energy.

2 Likes

Ah after the ritual until today my sex life is going very well. I started to desire people and fantasize about sex with them and it came true. And my sex life got pretty busy.

There was something that I went to several umbanda and kimbanda centers in my city in order to get an ex boyfriend and financial stability. I spent about 3 years going after wizards, boxwoods and I was just being tricked, I didnā€™t see any results.
After a few months, I decided to leave my sentimental area in charge of Lucifer and leave the financial area with another spiritual entity. I really wanted my ex boyfriend back. And oddly enough I ā€œgotā€ to get it. My ex showed up wanting to get closer, said he didnā€™t understand why we werenā€™t friends and he really wanted my friendship, he wanted to go out with me, he wanted to travel with me. He wanted to go out with me and we still went out twice. We dated for 4 years, he never invited me to his house, to a party he was going to have, then he called me for his nieceā€™s birthday (at the time we were dating, we were teenagers, both their parents and mine didnā€™t know, so you couldnā€™t go to his house like that, he was more afraid of his parents knowing). His aunt showed up at my work, on the advice of my ex boyfriend, his aunt and I became very good friends, his aunt said that she adopted me as her nephew, that she loved me, that I was a wonderful person and always spoke very well of me to my ex who is her nephew. But he always made it clear that he just wanted a friendship, but I felt that the intensity that he wanted to see me, to make me participate in his life was intense. Since in the past he didnā€™t even want to approach, he avoided me.

But itā€™s not all roses, I got a little confused and asked Lucifer to take a break from work. We didnā€™t have anything and I saw him kissing some of his ā€œfriendsā€ at the party I went to, that hurt me and I preferred to ask Lucifer to take a break from work and he did. But it was something I asked for. If I had continued the work I would have been with him right now, Iā€™m sure, and in his family. His aunts loved me, he was very changed and very intense. I thought about what weā€™ve been through in the past and the relationship in the end got really messed up I think it kind of freaked me out when I saw him kissing other people. I confess that I was not patient with that situation, because Lucifer had already changed him too much.

Iā€™m about to reactivate this same job I did with Lucifer to bring my ex boyfriend back. But Iā€™m still thinking.

** I tell everyone, Lucifer can move mountains on his behalf, trust him to move. **

1 Like