Did it work can someone help me please

Hello to day I was trying to get Azazel to help me and teach me I drew this
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Azazel.gif and starting to say out loud alash tad alash tal ashtu and say his name after that it looked like this red small dot started to float of the paper then i blinked and it was gone then my vision started to go black from my left eye to my right eye i didn’t hear anything or see anything but that I still said thank you for coming and asked him for help but nothing happen so i said thank you for coming again and got up to type this so tell me did it work and if it didn’t please tell me how to make it work better

You’ll probably only know for sure if it worked by the results, which is why keeping an honest magickal journal is a must.

Have you read these: How to start using sigils and How to enter, and recognise, Theta-Gamma Synch? Might help if you have any doubts.

And please don’t forget to post an introduction in this thread. :slight_smile:

Yes I have on the sigils and what would the magickal journal do for me, and what was the red dot and the blacken vision?

edit:
I see what a magickal journal is for

the journal is important because it allows you to mark your progess and results on a regular basis. i was just going through my rituals over the past year, and its helpful to see what works, what doesnt, how long results take to manifest, your clairaudiance/voyance progress, etc. as for the red dot, pretty normal occurance when you call demons, mark it in your journal, sounds like progress to me.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:3997”]You’ll probably only know for sure if it worked by the results, which is why keeping an honest magickal journal is a must.

Have you read these: How to start using sigils and How to enter, and recognise, Theta-Gamma Synch? Might help if you have any doubts.

And please don’t forget to post an introduction in this thread. :)[/quote]

I agree, yet I recognise when I started practicing I was such a lazy apprentice never writing anything lol. Magical diaries are one of the best tools we have to check our magical progress

Note: Writing at this very moment at my magical diary! , 05:09 am Gmt+1 Dst