Did It Really Happen?!

[quote=“Mavors, post:20, topic:2621”][quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:1, topic:2621”]You know, that story of Satan tempting Jesus in the wilderness and Jesus “rebuking” Him… Do you believe it really did happen or it’s just a tale? After all, such Scriptures were written a long time after the supposed events took place.

Supposing that event truly did take place, Satan is indeed “God of this world”, having power and dominion over this world and treasures. By the way, the Satan of the New Testament is not the same as the one depicted in the book of Job who was a human accuser.[/quote]

I think it really happened, his encounter with the Dweller of the Threshold. We are said to have to encounter our “Satan” and face him sometime in the occult path[/quote]

I know this is an old post but i have just only read it now, not having always read the whole Satanism -the adversarial Path.
Well; je sus did exist, really, he was a Rabbi and an expert Kabbalist. He went into the desert to do the Divine Realization Operation, which was very similar to the Abramelin Operation. The temptation did happen also; it is the one that one has to go through, not only by Satan, but by Lucifer, leviathan and Belial. That comes in the last week after the 6 months ritual. Only jesus did it like Moses did it, he fasted for 40 days and so did the rutal in just one month. The last ten days comprised; the day of consecration, tghe three days during which he received his holy guardian Angel and the rest of the days were the ones during which he convoked the Princes of the Devils, the 8 Sub-Princes and their legions. Afther this ritual, jesus came out of the desert, invested with all the powers he’s legendary with. We alol know that the Abramelin ritual is the RHP version of Divine Realisation, with the difference that there is no rbellion as it is with the LHP. By that I mean that in the RHP, the magician becomes a living God on Earth but he is as a prince (or princess) God being still above him. The RHP magician becomes a god on earth, but presents all his accomplishments at the feet of God his father, still telling Him that though I have become a god on Earth, You are still God over me. On the LHP a man becomes a living god, period, not accepting another god over himself. So yes, it did happen. Jesus was a Jewish rabbi, and most of them do undergo that ritual in order to secure their powers; jesus was no different; All that malarkey about having been born without his mother having had sex, is just roman lies.

What do they tempt the person with? Just curious. :slight_smile:

What do they tempt the person with? Just curious. :)[/quote]

It is truly benign from what i have seen. They’ll tell the person, for example, why go through all this? Just choose me as your god, begin worshipping me and I will give you the powers you seek, or whatever is important in the person’s heart. It is to prove if the person actually believe firmly in the god he professes, and would not be swayed, no matter what. Some people are in such a hurry to arrive at their aim that they will fall for it, accept what the princes of the Devils say; in that case, the person has failed at his quest and will not gain what he seeks. It is the right hand path way of doing things. It is agbreed that the Princes of the Devils should come and tempt the person. They will also argue with the person about his faith, or reproach him with the misdeeds of his life, he who claims to believe in god etc… Of course as we all know, a person that does not believe or want to be submitted to his God, can go directly to the Princes of the Devils and get what he seeks, but in another way. There are eternal laws attached to how people seek their ascent: as deists, atheist, agnostics, or else.

The most likely possibility is that Jesus never existed – and, neither did any of the original 12 Disciples.

www.jesusneverexisted.com

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/apostles.html

I like that story, aswell, Superstes

however, I think there were characters, an associate of mine says they (12 apostle) do “deadications” to create certain people.

More on the matter of the old bible, Isaac Asimov weaves a lot of it together geographically in his Bible book.

I know im probably posting this in the graveyard of this old thread but what the hell.

I think like gnosis said , encoded teaching ,

Firstly
I think the stories most of the time are mistranslated accidentally or on purpose , if you want get the closest understanding find the original text before it was translated in its hebrew form , learn hebrew aswell so you can read it.
And good luck getting your hands on it the actual thing.

Secondly
Which mountain do you know of, where you can see all the kingdoms of the earth which is where Jesus goes in this story?..
There is none…so its not a physical mountain.

Like the israelites who spent 40 years wandering
Jesus spent 40 days(without eating) in…where?.. the Desert
Same number same place…Allegory
The desert represents something, it begins with C.

I think all these christains made Jesus an egeregore is what I think since they looked up to him so much