Did It Really Happen?!

You know, that story of Satan tempting Jesus in the wilderness and Jesus “rebuking” Him… Do you believe it really did happen or it’s just a tale? After all, such Scriptures were written a long time after the supposed events took place.

Supposing that event truly did take place, Satan is indeed “God of this world”, having power and dominion over this world and treasures. By the way, the Satan of the New Testament is not the same as the one depicted in the book of Job who was a human accuser.

1 Like

Nope, never heard of it. But thanks for spoiling the ending for me!

Matthew 13, 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Matthew 7, 6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

[url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parable]http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parable[/url]
par·a·ble
noun \ˈpa-rə-bəl\

: a short story that teaches a moral or spiritual lesson;

Not that hard to figure out…

There is no evidence Jesus even existed, so the story of Satan tempting him, and being rebuked, to me, is a fable, and Church propaganda. If Jesus did exist, then he was a magician, and probably evoked Satan and just had a good chat with him :slight_smile:

[quote=“Gnosis, post:3, topic:2621”]Matthew 13, 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Matthew 7, 6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

[url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parable]http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parable[/url]
par·a·ble
noun \ˈpa-rə-bəl\

Not that hard to figure out…[/quote]

Holy fuck! I never thought about that…DAMN, they don’t call you Gnosis for nothing, eh?

1 Like

In fact, Jesus’s true last words on the cross were, “You bastards, I was only trying to help!” but this got mistranslated through the years immediately afterwards, into the infinitely more flattering words we’re more familiar with…

Seriously: we can’t ever know what “really” happened back then, so what we can know is what our own reaction is to those teachings, if we want to study them, and ask our own gods, spirits, demons etc., what they have to say on how we can be empowered by them. Or (if you’re into an RHP thing) how we can better serve whatever we hold most dear through understanding them.

A big problem with this is the mistranslations some people say have crept in, others say it doesn’t matter and that “God” guided each translator, so yeah, you’d be far better off trying to have that contact Jesus is reported as having for yourself, and seeing what happens.

There’s no substitute for first-hand experience, end of.

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:5, topic:2621”][quote=“Gnosis, post:3, topic:2621”]Matthew 13, 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

par·a·ble
noun \ˈpa-rə-bəl\

Not that hard to figure out…[/quote]

Holy fuck! I never thought about that…DAMN, they don’t call you Gnosis for nothing, eh?[/quote]

Yea, it comes and goes dude

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:1, topic:2621”]You know, that story of Satan tempting Jesus in the wilderness and Jesus “rebuking” Him… Do you believe it really did happen or it’s just a tale? After all, such Scriptures were written a long time after the supposed events took place.

Supposing that event truly did take place, Satan is indeed “God of this world”, having power and dominion over this world and treasures. By the way, the Satan of the New Testament is not the same as the one depicted in the book of Job who was a human accuser.[/quote]

It’s all allegorical, some of the bible may have actually happened at some point in time but considering most of it has been lifted from sources that predate the Hebrews who knows…it’s all lost in time.

1 Like

I know it sounds strange, but if he did exist he was a powerful magician. Although I’m pretty sure he’s just an egregore.

Jesus Christ never existed. The story in the ‘New Testement’ about Jesus is simply an allegory that encodes spiritual teachings.

Yeah, but a ton of people praying to an idea…

Egregore. I THINK. I don’t know much about the finer things of magick.

Christ…not this shit again…

He existed, just not quite as ‘accurately’ as the buy-bull portrays him as. The New Testament is the work of Paul, which is an Astrological tail based on an amalgamation of older religions & astrotheology, loosely based on the life of Jesus. So, who was Paul, truly?? Paul was Josephus the historian. Josephus infiltrated the Essene, ripped off the real Jesus(a King of royal blood and much more), and started his own little cult. He sold his texts to Rome because it was effective at controlling the ignorant, unwashed masses, and frankly, made him alot of money.

The documentation is all there, Jesus the Christ was Jesus of ‘Gamalla’ aka ‘Jesus the Nazarene’ who was King Izas(Jesus) of Edessa, a royal.

As usual with this stuff, the die-hard bibletard fanatics are dead wrong, and the people trying to disprove his total existence are wrong. The truth always lies in the middle.

Good Interview:

Ralph Ellis - King Jesus of Edessa

Read the books, the documentation is all there:

[url=http://www.edfu-books.com/edessa.html]http://www.edfu-books.com/edessa.html[/url]

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:11, topic:2621”]Yeah, but a ton of people praying to an idea…

Egregore. I THINK. I don’t know much about the finer things of magick.[/quote]

Yea…who knows what the hell these people are really praying to. Me-thinks the poop of Rome has alot of power these days from whatever monstrosity they created.

The poop is but another domino. One that, after I’ve killed a god, I will move towards. When I do slay it, it will be but another milestone.

The monster they made is probably in the shape of a mushroom. Why? It feeds off of dead plants (churchgoers).

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:14, topic:2621”]The poop is but another domino. One that, after I’ve killed a god, I will move towards. When I do slay it, it will be but another milestone.

The monster they made is probably in the shape of a mushroom. Why? It feeds off of dead plants (churchgoers).[/quote]

I like the cut of your jib.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:15, topic:2621”][quote=“Sevarn304, post:14, topic:2621”]The poop is but another domino. One that, after I’ve killed a god, I will move towards. When I do slay it, it will be but another milestone.

The monster they made is probably in the shape of a mushroom. Why? It feeds off of dead plants (churchgoers).[/quote]

I like the cut of your jib.[/quote]

My jib enjoys getting cut.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:11, topic:2621”]Yeah, but a ton of people praying to an idea…

Egregore. I THINK. I don’t know much about the finer things of magick.[/quote]

Exactly, it doesn’t matter whether or not something actually existed or exists as long as enough people believe in it and give that thought form energy through prayer…we make it real. Same principal as magick although Christianity and the other two Abrahamic religions are just control systems.

At the end of the day it is a matter of opinion. Personally, I believe that Jesus existed though he was not necessarily the son of ‘God’ nor did the stories surrounding him such as the one you mentioned exist. The bible was meant as a method of conveying a message to the people by the church (or as some say a form of control). It should certainly not be taken as a book of factual history.

1 Like

Well, from my research, it’s in there. You have to read between the lines; compare the history of Josephus for instance, in his version of the Old Testament(Josephus would have had access to much older texts than the Torah of today) to the ‘established’ Egyptian history, and voi-la, you have a quasi-match.

One must simply replace a few words here & there…E.g…Abraham had 318 ‘servants.’ Now what kind of Sheep Herder has 318 servants? Now replace ‘Shepperd’ with ‘Shepperd King’, and this all starts to make sense. His 318 Servants were military servants, Generals. Abraham was a Hyksos Egyptian.

He was a Pharaoh.

IMO, The Pharaoinic bloodlines are very real, for instance if you take the Story of Moses, and compare to that of Akhenaten, you have a very real probability. Moses would have likely been a Hyksos Pharaoh who had a ‘dispute’ with Lower Egypt over the changing Astrological signs and the changing of religions(as generally occurs every 2,000 years), because at that time in Egypt they ‘worshiped’ or at least venerated the Bull, Taurus.

Now, continue to the Era of Judea in the 1st century, and find it was a time of revolution, again, the changing of the Astrological signs. All you have to do is compare texts, look for the evidence, and you will find the historical relativity. Simply use discernment & read between the lines.

The real Jesus would have been an Essene, probably of royal blood, trained in the mysteries(Think High level Masonry, Egyptian Judaism, those with access to the real Heliopolis mysteries), who would have created the Nazarene sect.

He would have had a small ministry, and probably pissed off just about everyone with his ‘revolutionary’ teachings. His ‘apostles’ were probably mostly family members.

The question you should be asking yourself, is who was ‘Saul’, the admitted Chamillion of Rome who ‘Became a Jew to the Jews’ to win them over?

‘And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law’
http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/9-20.htm

Sounds like a rather unscrupulous fellow, able to change his identity at any time to preach his propaganda.

It was Saul who wrote most of the Bible…now here’s where it gets interesting: Compare the Lives of Saul, and the Life of Josephus, and find hey are practically synonymous.

All in all, I’d say the Egyptian Ank & The Christian Cross are fitting symbols for that line.

What’s the old saying? Don’t toss the baby out with the bathwater?

That’s kinda my position these days.

Why do I keep getting sucked into these threads?

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:1, topic:2621”]You know, that story of Satan tempting Jesus in the wilderness and Jesus “rebuking” Him… Do you believe it really did happen or it’s just a tale? After all, such Scriptures were written a long time after the supposed events took place.

Supposing that event truly did take place, Satan is indeed “God of this world”, having power and dominion over this world and treasures. By the way, the Satan of the New Testament is not the same as the one depicted in the book of Job who was a human accuser.[/quote]

I think it really happened, his encounter with the Dweller of the Threshold. We are said to have to encounter our “Satan” and face him sometime in the occult path