Did I talk to Belial?

So I started watching this video on evocating Belial and I didn’t really do much of any ritual.
I said “Natz Fehr Ata Inferum Negra Belial” a few times and I don’t think I even overly said it right but I tend to have pretty good telepathic abilities, it is the witching hour where I am but I have been doubting my abilities lately. I feel silly to share but anyways he said to tell about my conversation so why not?
Suddenly I felt a presence and I was like: “Holy am I already talking to you Belial?”

“What’s that Saga? I can barely hear you?”

So I said “Natz Fehr Ata Inferum Negra Belial” again a few times.

“I’m not sure I am even ready to talk with you yet”

“But Saga aren’t you talking with me already?”

“Good point I guess.”

“You don’t feel like the others I have encountered”

“Well we aren’t all scary” he said.

I mostly just experienced low level entity parasite asshole types that I thought of as demons so…
Anyways…

He asked what I wanted and I said “Well I don’t know if I want to ask for what I really want”
“Why?”

“Because I dunno if I wanna ask for help getting my ex back cause he’d freak if I sent something to talk some sense into him and probably try to kill me.”

“Saga isn’t he already trying to kill you?”

“Is he?”

I forget what he said to that. lol

He said “but I am more interested in the other thing you want, the saving the world thing, I am into that sick ass stuff.”

“Belial are you saying that my ass is sick?”

“Well Saga when was the last time you were at the gym?”

lol well it was about a week or two.

“I think I’m more interested in getting my ex back actually”

“Are you? You seem more interested in the other stuff lately?”

“Well I think right this second I am more interested in him”

“Well both are one and the same.”

Which could be taken a number of ways but he said something along the lines of:

“I tend to have an interest in breaking people free from themselves and there senseless self imposed limitations and so I find your thoughts on sexual liberation intriguing.”

So I said something along the lines of:

“Well Belial I am not sure I am ready but I am honored and would be grateful to have you help me”

“Would you really?”

“Well I am not sure I would want to do a blood sacrifice after what happened to me recently.”

“Well maybe I wouldn’t want a blood sacrifice.”

“What would you want?”

“I want you to help me bridge the gaps between my world and your world.”

I’m not sure what he meant by that.

6 Likes

Yes, you did talk to him. He is trying to help you by getting you to be truthful with yourself.

Belial is a “no bullshit” entity. Admit who you really are and stop lying to yourself. “Man up!”

Also, he is preparing to use you as a gateway or “bridge” between his reality and yours. But, in order for this to happen, you need to stop bullshitting and own up to your power.

Yeah, Belial is like a tough “drill sargent” at times. But, life itself is harsh teacher.

You will end up a stronger person for it.

2 Likes