Did I see energy or something else?

Greetings,
today I took a walk into the snow covered forest. During this trip I saw a lot of white and at some point I realized that I saw a lot of bright dots swirling around. They were definitely not on the snow but rather in front of my eyes in the air. I guess the whiteness of the snow made it easier to see them. They moved at a rather quick speed and it seemed like they were each following their own path, sometimes stopping and switching directions.
The best way I can describe these dots is bright white. I also noticed that when I turned my head they would essentially stay in place. Still following their paths but not going to the side as a real world object would.
In case anyone is wondering Im not talking about these floaters you sometimes have on your eyes.
And so I was wondering if what Ive seen was energy or something else.

2 Likes

Could very well be.

I tend to see it as static “swarms” in the air or as colors.

Other times as luminous fibers.

1 Like

Try looking into spirit orbs

1 Like

Thats a very good description actually. Like a swarm, multiple of them, just happily swirling around.
I didnt see colors (though I sometimes do when laying in bed with my eyes closed) but this time they were just bright and whiteish. Maybe there was a hint of color but definitely not too colorful, moreso just bright.

Just skimmed the web shortly for spirit orbs but it seems like they are rather big compared to what I saw?
Its hard to put a number on it but if I had to I would say they were a fraction of a millimeter in diameter. Really really tiny.

4 Likes

I know what you saw, I’ve always been able to see this. Its like tv static right? Only they are smaller, and move super fast and look like theyre vibrating .

Id like to know also what is this? Cuz when k concentrate on these it makes inanimate objects look like they breath.

Practice trying seeing them in the dark! Then you’ll slowly start seeing them in the daylight

4 Likes

YES!!
Thats absolutely what I saw.

I can easily imagine that.

Any tips on where else to see them? Of course we dont have snow all year long.
In the summer with a clear sky I can see it aswell when laying on my back and looking at the sky.

3 Likes

These are everywhere! Try practecing seeing them at night/ in the dark, it might help if the wall thats the all the same color, try to look in between the wall and you, kinda like if you were trying to look at the nothing in between u and the wall, you get me?

Practice this every night before sleep, if you have time in the day time then try. I dont think it will take long for you to see more again. And after some time you might start seeing them everywhere even if you dont focus them. And when that happens if it gets stressful for you, then try to ignore them and forget about them

2 Likes

Cool, Ill try that thanks a lot!
Sorry for the late reply, I didnt frequent the site too much lately.
Are you able to see them at will?

1 Like

I’ve had this happen a number of times this year. First time would have been about februay or march this year. Last time was 10:52 am yesterrday.
Theres no consistency as to time of day, light conditions, where I am or what I’m doing. Not sure what it is

1 Like

Do you see it on all backgrounds or are you more likely to see it on some then on others?

Also I got thinking a bit…if Im not entirely imagining this now I do believe that Ive seen these things more as a kid. But it stopped over time. Maybe its something thats always there and you see it more when you go through life with more awareness.
Just a thought.

1 Like

I haven’t observed any particular patterns as far as background goes (and I have been looking for such patterns when these occurrences happen).
Today I wondered though whether conscious awareness of this may increase the observation of it- I infer this possibility because I read and responded to your post 17 hours ago… and since then I’ve had three occurrences of this,
Interesting considering that it would usually only present maybe once or twice a fortnight.

1 Like

Interesting…for me its definitely easier to see them on some backgrounds than on others.
But the awareness thing might in fact be important. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like