Did I make a mistake last night?

Hi all, so I’ve posted here a couple times now (am new to this forum) and have talked about my struggles with being able to communicate/invoke any kind of presence (but, more specifically, Belial). Yesterday went how it usually does–I meditated, offered incense, blood, asked my request of Belial, but didn’t really feel his presence. However, that night, I got the idea to put his sigil in my pillowcase before going to sleep (This sigil is one I’ve created a couple months ago and keep, adding more and more drops of blood to it over time).

I started drifting off to sleep and all of a sudden felt like the back of my neck was being squeezed and this weird creeping dread feeling. This happened 4 times. I got really spooked and removed the sigil from my bedroom and after an hour of tossing and turning, finally fell asleep.

Should I have kept the sigil under my pillow? Was I psyching myself out?

1 Like

It was him for sure.It’s normal that at first it looks a little awkward, but you’ll get used to many things over time :sweat_smile:. I would evoke him again properly.

2 Likes

I am going to try later today, I’ve had a lot of trouble falling asleep the last couple nights even with no sigil under my pillow

1 Like