Did I fuck up?

So I’m kinda afraid that I may have pissed off a major deity unintentionally by getting slightly romantic with his wife. However the weird part is that I read said deities story and his personality matches mine in some ways, heck I wouldn’t be surprised if this is another aspect of my Godself (I know two other aspects).

She did tell me that she and her husband have grown apart and none of my other deities have given me a warning. Just in case, what protections can I use?

1 Like

Have you experienced any attacks from said deity?

1 Like

Nope it just happened. I don’t even feel fear or anything. Not out of disrespect. This deity could fuck me up big time but I kinda get the vibe that he doesn’t care.

1 Like

Above comment has a point. I’d need more context on what’s making you believe you’ve angered her husband.

1 Like

Nah, you cool. :smiley:

1 Like

Read into her lore a bit and her husband is described as a violent deity.

Eh idk man, I mean so many people claim to be in spirit marriages with the same entities, that if even a third of them are true I doubt most spirits get crazy jealous. I think it depends on which group of beings we are talking about but… eh like I said I’ve seen humans in here get all offensive because they know their spiritual spouse and someone else is approaching them alll wrong…

but I gots some doubts.

2 Likes

I hope so. Will keep this thread updated

1 Like

Well the Pantheon is Japanese but I won’t go into the details here. They kinda strike me as similar to the Hindu Gods but then again, even they have concubines.

Could you share them? I’m curious

Well Marriage and monogamy is a human concept. You are fine

2 Likes

Eh. I think they experience emotions and grow to even care about some people, but highly doubt the number of spiritual marriages between an operator and insert random popular demonic name is nearly as high as most of our forums are making it out to be. Not because the spirits couldn’t possibly engage in ten full time marriages where the physical person is certain they are with them all the time- night and day alike, but usually because the same people can’t do simple magic for their own gain, and you find them two threads over having a pitty party about something.

Really are the demonic so desperate that they are fcking every sad sap online here or what?

Hell idk I’ve never had a being approach me for sexual relations so maybe I’m jealous or something goofy lmao :joy: but why wouldn’t they pick the operators that are actually successful and going somewhere instead of all these newbies?

But then we know most beings don’t have the same moral issue we do as humans, and that even though they will consider the consequences- as in even the good ones and not just the bad, they still have a tendency to do wtf ever suits them regardless of our moral views. So once again I doubt the wife or husband in this spiritual marriage is too peeved. They’ve probably experienced it before.

shrugs having doubts and explaining them are not the same thing, sorry.

4 Likes

They pick them because they are easy to drain life-force from. If you have sex with an entity your energy system opens up, hence only have sex with spirits you really trust.

3 Likes

Lmao well, why did I miss out on the newbie boat!!

rolls back time so I can experience this mystical sex with demons stuff

3 Likes

Dunno maybe too protected? Or a fan of save sex and actually thinking about what you are doing? :smiley:

2 Likes

Today yes lol- but when I started This path, I was an awful human being.

2 Likes

I guess all of us were at some point. Its normal you evolve and so do others, be proud that you aren’t the person you have been a “year (insert the time you were awful)” ago.

Its also quite funny to observe that demon magick practitioners (me included) go through a phase where they think that they are the evil overlord of this world and can curse the whole fucking world.

2 Likes

Lol well I guess I’m not there yet, because I waver between I got this shit and wow I’m a dumb ass

4 Likes

Yeah that’s when you know they’re probably faking it. Then again it gets complicated.

I’d liken it to an Ruler having as many lovers as he or she pleases. Off course, rejections do happen too.

Do you have any desire to do so? If so then they should come to you for this. In my case, sex is not the primary goal and I intend on working with these deities on various other areas not related to relationships.

I can say the same about entities and blood. The Gods I work with warned me against offering blood. Now regarding sex, I recall that a bad spirit lover or entity will constantly want sex and will drain tf out of you while a good one will be understanding and respectful to your needs. I think that only Vampyirc entities will drain your life force. Most deities have no need for it. Still, clearings are a must.

I work with deities and went through this phase. Basically I developed a cocky attitude that you would imagine some Gods having. Now it’s in check.

1 Like

I’ve had interest in it for about a year. I actually was real close to attempting an incubus summoning last August then met someone. We considered adding a spiritual partner to our existing relationship in March? Or roughly thereabouts. Now I’m alone, so I’d certainly consider it, but haven’t been out proclaiming to the heavens that I just need spiritual sex right now … lmao.

1 Like

if you cum during sex they surely take your lifeforce but in exchange empower you or strengthen the link between the two of you so you can contact them easier.

2 Likes