Did I fuck up...?

Alright, we won’t get into details, but I was doing a long term self transformation spell, and on two papers I wrote two sentences. One of them represented who I was. The other represented who I long to be. I had a small fake grave and a metal tin to represent the coffin. I lit the paper with who I was on it and put it in the metal tin. I then wrote the sentence that was on the other paper on my left arm, the arm I was supposed to be able to wrote with before a teacher forced me to write with my right hand. I accidentally looked back at the burning paper and grave before I realized you aren’t supposed to look back. I immediately brought my face foward and reassured myself and carried out the rest of the ritual. Did I fuck up the ritual? Is this foxable? Will it have the same effect, that is, me leaving the old me behind and becoming who I am wanting to be?

1 Like

Probably but it’s no big deal. You did what came natural to the mind. If you placed a timeline on it, wait and see if it worked on that timeline. The changes you’re asking for may not be limited by you looking back in terms of what needs to be accomplished or maybe they would need more time for the desired outcome to actually work. I can’t give you a straight answer as it depends on what you wanted and if you gave it a time frame. Again, the best advice I can give you is to wait and see and then just do it again. If you gained anything you wanted, add it to you current self and keep your ideal self. Best of luck!

2 Likes

That all depends on how attached you are too your old-self and how much attention you give the idea of “Did I fuck up the ritual”…Don’t dwell on it, let the old die and stay dead and focus all your attention on becoming the new.
Also keep in mind that transformation like death can be very painful. So give it time.

1 Like

@Kenneth lol ok thx. I literally couldn’t stop laughing whilst reading your response because it was so straightforward. After that rite, I gained the ettiquette and body language associayed with who I am trying to evolve into, and so far the actions and thoughts have both changed rapidly.

@charles9 alright. I’ll keep these suggestions in mind.

2 Likes

No problem! =)
I hope it works out well for you!

1 Like

Thx :slight_smile: