Did I do the ritual right?

Almost a week ago I decided to curse somebody during the day. The reason I didn’t do it at night was because I live in a Christian home and am hiding my occultism. Everybody is gone during the day. Anyway I didn’t make a wax or clay figure but had an item that was his. I called on the Caananite god Resheph, wrote his name on the item, bound the item with black cloth that I cut with my athame, then cut the item with my athame, and buried it in my backyard.
At the time this person was sick but now he’s feeling fine. Did I not do the cursing ritual right?

[quote=“dark_magician_1984, post:1, topic:7317”]Almost a week ago I decided to curse somebody during the day. The reason I didn’t do it at night was because I live in a Christian home and am hiding my occultism. Everybody is gone during the day. Anyway I didn’t make a wax or clay figure but had an item that was his. I called on the Caananite god Resheph, wrote his name on the item, bound the item with black cloth that I cut with my athame, then cut the item with my athame, and buried it in my backyard.
At the time this person was sick but now he’s feeling fine. Did I not do the cursing ritual right?[/quote]

Curses are not homogenous groups.

They all work differently.However,if it is a really fast curse,then it might even be in its concluding stage.Usually curses do end up healing their victim and undoing their own damage during the end,sending a glimmer of hope,before taking it away violently.

In fact,some do this more than once,pushing the person to the edge of suicide.

Your best bet is just to call on the spirit and ask him.In fact,that’s something you do only a day after casting the curse.If the spirit says there aren’t any direct obstacles yet,then trust it and forget about it.

If the spirit comes to you,reaches out to you or something then you may evoke him.For now,though,stop looking at your target,and start forgetting they even exist.Because they don’t.Not now,not that you’ve killed them.

Also,why bury it in your own backyard?Just curious,because isn’t that like technically taking toxic,bad,negative energy and putting it into your own home?

I didn’t use common sense when I buried it in my backyard. Should I just forever leave the item there or is there a chance it can be moved?

Why dont you just do a Divination on the curse energy to see if it is still working? My thoughts are that the curse simply fizzled out.

What’s the best route to take to do a divination in this situation? I am really drawn to the tarot but I’m not good at it yet. Also, what would be some reasons why a curse would fizzle out?

I use the Book of Fate to check out magickal works and things relating to spirits, it’s very pragmatic and no-nonsense - there’s a full tutorial, my notes & a legal download of the Book here.

I suggest asking Q 9. first, that’s a “yes/no” kind of question on the overall working, then the next day ask Q 20. only instead of “Shall I ever recover from my present misfortunes?” ask if the target has “recovered” from the curse you sent.

You can stack questions like this for more info and insight, but don’t ask the same question twice because you didn’t like the answer first time round (not saying YOU would, but some people do) and don’t ask more than one question a day, ideally until you feel the Book and you have synched up.

I don’t think it necessarily works in every single case, RavensAscent on here has mentioned she’s never had a satisfactory result with it, but for ease of use and directness of answers, plus the fact you don’t need overt psychic skill to begin using it, I think it’s one of the best tool s out there and it’s never let me down.

1 Like