Did anyone buy into this ritual? How did it go?

Just curious, I saw this and was immediately intrigued.
Did anyone here buy in and if so what was your experience?
@C.Kendall @AserialKrabat

Shit nobody>?

My bad I see people are responding

My bad dude I saw someone replying but it was after I posted my second thing

1 Like

Well this is a pathworking that started with the release of he Compendium of Belial in 2018. A book was released about once every three months - giving about a 90 day time period to work with each entity and it’s gate. The last one was just released.

I did it, and do what I do and skipped ahead to open all the gates last summer. (So, I didn’t pathwork it - I’m old and I know myself reasonably well by now, and I had other fish to fry.) For me, I found another gate that appeared once all were open. I don’t know if that gate is personal to each individual that finds it, but it connected with information I’ve been looking for that was very personal and to do with Ragnarok.
As with most pathworkings you can learn a lot about yourself and clear obstacles from your life while attracting your best future.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response bro but I meant the specific ritual performed by @C.Kendall and @AserialKrabat on the last day of 2020 it was a specific rite performed by them (involving all 9 demonic gatekeepers)

This is an international forum, and 20 minutes isn’t enough time to assume no-one is responding :slight_smile: Try 20 hours.

8 Likes

@Mulberry

Oh then no, I did Kendall’s other 9 gatekeeper thing, that was awesome. I wouldn’t have done another one of the same even if I’d known about it.

4 Likes

Well mostly once 2 years I’m doing something. Or a course, consultation or a ritual. I chose to participate.

They do the ritual and I’m guessing that in that ritual they call your name (do the ritual partly in their and your name).

Afterwards you get the recording. They still have to send it, but we got confirmation that the ritual would be done on the 31th. I will keep you up to date.

1 Like

Understood amigo and of course not, if you had already been working on that then no point right?

You did? Did you feel a difference on the evening? I would appreciate that too man, the update there

1 Like

The interesting thing is that I got confirmation that things are really going to change this year and that this has a relationship with the ritual done. So I’m exited.

4 Likes

I don’t know, it would probably have been cool anyway. It’s a matter of priorities. I’m working heavily with the CE5 crowd and Suhn’tal’ock right now and learning CRV, I didn’t want to take the time away from that.

2 Likes

Not really, but I didn’t sleep good that night, that could be the cause. We will see. Not to much focus on that. Because when you let go into the universe, the change begins.

3 Likes

Totally understood bro.

I won’t pretend to know but of course I wish you best in your development! I’m pretty much just a noob with a bunch of questions haha!

1 Like

Me neither ( sleep ) haha I bought in and I swear there was no sleep at all just slipping between trance states and weird dreams and hallucinations

1 Like

The ritual is done, videos are being properly processed and prepared and will be sent momentarily, Aserial Krabat will be sending this to all those who joined :smiley: for more information on what it was like for us personally after the ritual was performed.

You can check out the livestream on my Facebook page “The Infernal Obelisk” which was done an hour after the ritual, wherein we discuss a few things relating to it.

3 Likes

I just don’t have facebook bro I already been trying to look haha!

Cool I will do that, thanks!

2 Likes