Diary of My Kids & Santa Muerte

Scary as U may look to someone we researched about and held touching and funny meetings about u Mother

2 Likes

My boy is eldest but he needs lights on whole nite
Me and da little gal adore u.
We have special altar for.
My first prayer to u i am in bed and not bathed then i get R150.
i know i will get more financially, home, enemies management, and personal needs

3 Likes

Its 4:30 am and i bath and set up new altar with red, black and white candle to formally intro myself and kids, plus our general needs.
Im direct with emergency money, love, and media exposure for my kids horrible story.

1 Like

I come home in the evening and my daughter has set her own clean white La Blanca altar. Offerings in order and a letter folded in a stylish.
This little gal is my rock.
I dont feel much energy but ill persist

1 Like

17/05/2019
bought yogurt tub for kids. First time in 2.5yrs. Thank u Nina.
My daughter has her own little Nina altar for few days. She got hair relaxer in the morning. She hasnt done hher hair in 5 months. Well done girl.

1 Like

Evening:
She got a giraffe stuffed toy. My son got only $1 underwear.
She is obviously bewitching us with Santa Muerte magick :wink:

1 Like

Nina i need money now.

Cleaned floors. Moped twice. Last coat with warm salt water. I took a good bath. Feel good.
I got in some meditative conversation. I ask La Nina to read my mind and heart always. I need a relationship where i dont have to always use voice to be counted in.
I hope this possible. Is it members?

I have a question, the thing of abandoning or not mixing other spirits when im working with Santa Muerte is troubling me greatly.
I wanna respect her but i dont wanna neglect others.
Is there a way around this?

1 Like

Im low. My relationship work is getting bad. Finances r at zero en thats my kids basics being affected

You can work with others as you wish. As long as they have separated altars and they’re not working on the same exact things you asked S.M for, then all should be ok.

For example if your main goal is money. She could work on getting you accepted for a specific job, while Bune could work on providing you with more financial opportunities. That’s what I mean by not working on the same exact thing. It could be the same goal, but from different angles.

1 Like

Thanks this helps a lot.

1 Like

I asked La Nina for urgent R300 few days ago. She delivered 1000. M grateful.
Im going to graveyard to sit with her in a meeting and try a petition/contract.
M still not sure if i should incl other requests not related to money.
Love thing is not going well someone decided to stop to me for reason m not aware of :frowning:

1 Like

I want to offer Nina all visible improvement of our lives.
My son got belt after long time
Daughter - hair done first time this year.

1 Like

Nina Blanca,I light a candle today to remind me of the warm glow of your hope in dark places.
27/5/2019
My initial desperate prayer to you La Madrina was urgent money for food ($€£) and our June rent (900ZAR) by 31/05/19.
U immediately gave us 1600ZAR. I used it to revamp your altar and huge surprise gift my dancers, great choreographers. Your little angels :slight_smile: The hugest bluetooth speaker in the store.
M on my way to them. I cant imagine their reaction.
All they wish for has been enough food.
Thank you.
My main offering will be to turn their around and be like before.
Next is clothing, bed, furniture, tv etc

1 Like

I’m working on reworking my relationship with La Nina. I may be wrong but I feel like she ignores me sometimes.
I’ll have to work better with her.
La Santisima Muerte have compassion over me please

Holy La Flaca I bet it’s you that made my daughter run away in November after I beat her up. Thanks it was a good lesson to me and a reminder to do the best to my kids without harrassing them.
The most Holy death, thank you for providing her with a home and school.
Please guide her/us to perfect course choices.
Thank you for better life and provision. Guide us to better heights