Devouring light

Not just rebellion but it is US refusing to be mere puppets of limitation, tyranny, weakness and stasis.

I donā€™t know which entity is trying to control which territory but the conflict between two opposites, Good and Bad, Left and Right ( Politics ), YIN and YANG etc is the nature of existence. Donā€™t want to go into Buddhist-Nondual philosophy but without 2 there cannot be any creation ( technically itā€™s 3 but won;t go into details ) . SO just accept the nature of existence and work on oneā€™s self instead. Why give a fuck if itā€™s day or night. The other one isnā€™t far away.!!!

1 Like

True, but some people walk the path less traveled so it does lead to somewhere, albeit through a forced change. Change is eternal as some people say.

True. I suppose that is why the energies of saturn can be respected. There is something powerfull about it.

After all, the energies of saturn tends to eliminate weakness and limitation.

In my workings in this path I realized all of that so I totally agree with the above :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

@C.Kendall, spot on. :wink:

1 Like

Many comment from a traditional perspective having no clue in regard to the nature of this lore. It is not expected they would have any clue really. This is new to the west compared to other medieval traditions. If Ahriman and the Divs, according to lore are within us as parts of our potential it could be said Mazda and his angelic legions are also a part of us.
His false light then is the false limitations we perceive due to the societal/religious/political construct. It is the false limitations we would not see if we saw through the eyes of the God self which is true divinity.
Due to these limitations we have no divine light as a human race. We are automatons. Devouring these limitations fuels and nourishes the process of ascent igniting the blackened fire of Zohak. This brings the balance of darkness and light within. Hope that helps.
As the conduit my experiences were very potent, yet at times very abrassive and trying. I got my ass handed to me until I got the gnack of it. These forces of limitation whether internal or otherwise retaliate fast through the life experiences.

5 Likes

Ok now I perfectly understand this

Thank you @KurtisJoseph :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like