Development of your demon

I think it’s time to develop myself more as a demon. While divine in spirit I wanna cast off human chains. I still hold some parts of my humanity like I won’t become a base level demon that is akin to animals. However it appears that my spirit wants to take a swim in the abyss and go darker.

I believe King Belial is the demon to speak to but not sure.

3 Likes

Go with your gut. King Belial is a great teacher. If you are being drawn to him listen to that call. He will send who you need for the lessons that you need.

1 Like

I also feel Azazel is a good choice.

2 Likes

I would recommend Father Belial. He is the one i’m following now… I have gained a lot of wisdom ever since i started following Him. Besides help in understanding one of the worlds he is ruling over.

2 Likes

Yes, it also happened to me to feel interest towards Belial and Azazel, partially due to the fact of seeing their images in History of magic by Kurt Seligmann; it made me desire to meet all the spirits portrayed there… You may also do the demonolatry’s dedication to Belial but choosing well, without hurry, IF dedicate and to which spirit; also following the birthsigns/demons table.

Birthsigns/demons table? What and where is that? I have not heard of that and I love hearing about new things! lol! Off to google again! Thanks!

What I found is that Belial is my teacher but he taught me by sending others to teach me things as I needed to learn. Like he was in charge of it but he used other demons to do the various teachings. Then in the end HE came and gave me a pop quiz that lasted days. Intense is an understatement. But it showed me he was very much on the job and in control of everything. That is why I suggested Belial!

2 Likes

Download “Modern Demonolatry” from Files & eBooks (Downloads) – demonolatry.org , the table is at page 57, it only gives suggestions to choose the demon but it may as well be precisely Belial… :grin:

1 Like

I have done it and omg I have so much to read! lol! I wonder what new things I will learn… Thank you for the link @fapa79.

2 Likes