Developing/strengthening will

What are the best methods youve found personally, to have an unbreakable, unshakable Will?

1 Like

Too bad Velotak isn’t here. He was working on this.

1 Like

I know Crowley was into flogging, cutting, or string snapping when he went against his Will.

1 Like

For me heavy staff training. By which i mean bo staff exercises with a 55lbs dumbbell bar and a 30lb pole from a sliced stop sign :alien: at a certain point focus and will are the only thing that keep cracked bones at bay :laughing:

2 Likes

Try epilation. Certainly took a lot of will to finish doing butt and chest. Fasting and meditation helps too if you want to be all traditional and mystical about it

1 Like

Yeah, I was considering loss of cigarette privileges for a day, mandatory water fast for a day, etc.

2 Likes

To properly develop willpower means going beyond your comfort zone. A day is most likely not gonna do much in the long run though it is a good start. For me I water fast every Sunday just for the health benefits, but to develop willpower or for a magical working like a vision quest(for example) a week or more is required .

1 Like