Determination

You guys aren’t gonna believe this, but for the first time in my life I know what determination feels like…

I’ve never never felt it before. I’ve never ever wanted anything badly enough to put in the effort to get it.

I’m referring to getting in shape, that’s what I’m determined to accomplish.

I’ve never tried for anything else before.

Not even when I fell in love, way back when lol. That just kind of fell into my lap. I got off the school bus one day and turned around expecting my friends to be behind me, but instead there was a girl. The rest is history.

I actually want this, and I’m determined to get it.

I’ve never felt determined before xD

This is new to me lol.

Determination is key.

Stride forth and inherit your kingdom, or stride forth and burn it to the ground.

Heed these words enlightened and forewarned.

Eternally,
-Sev

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:2860”]You guys aren’t gonna believe this, but for the first time in my life I know what determination feels like…

I’ve never never felt it before. I’ve never ever wanted anything badly enough to put in the effort to get it.

Not even when I fell in love, way back when lol. That just kind of fell into my lap. I got off the school bus one day and turned around expecting my friends to be behind me, but instead there was a girl. The rest is history.

This is new to me lol.[/quote]

confused

What does any of the things you post about have to do with this forum? Not trying to be mean but seriously why would you come here for this?

[quote=“sickrick85, post:3, topic:2860”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:2860”]You guys aren’t gonna believe this, but for the first time in my life I know what determination feels like…

confused

What does any of the things you post about have to do with this forum? Not trying to be mean but seriously why would you come here for this?[/quote]

He’s high off his ass

[quote=“Gnosis, post:4, topic:2860”][quote=“sickrick85, post:3, topic:2860”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:2860”]You guys aren’t gonna believe this, but for the first time in my life I know what determination feels like…

confused

What does any of the things you post about have to do with this forum? Not trying to be mean but seriously why would you come here for this?[/quote]

He’s high off his ass[/quote]This. And it’s the general section. This is the place for “general posts”

[quote=“sickrick85, post:3, topic:2860”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:2860”]You guys aren’t gonna believe this, but for the first time in my life I know what determination feels like…

confused

Because here at BALG we enjoy hearing about the progress and eventual success of mages on their path. It not only provides a good source of feedback for more experimental pathworkings, but also provides a source of inspiration for others who might have found themselves at a roadblock.

What a coincidence!

Ye gods… :confused: