Detecting LARPers

Lol this thread is mind blowing! Great points!

Nope! Not all spirit spouses are parts of the soul! and idk about shadow self being a spouse! Your shadow self is you!

Parasites can be banished with regular cleansing! And that wouldn’t banish a part of you!
Also an exorcism would just shift your perspective not cut your soul!

5 Likes

Unless they have developed senses and can perform some kind of soul or astral travel they could still be contacting parasite after parasite , they most often take whatever form and demeanor you have on your subconscious of what you think the legit entity is like ,

2 Likes

That’s why I posted the resource because it explains it better. The spouse is you as well. Your animus/anima.

2 Likes

I dont think your spouse would be part of you unless you merge with it to be honest.

3 Likes

When you have a succubi for so long they merge into your aura to an extent , you can start to take on some of their personality traits ,

2 Likes

That’s why I said I want them to take a step back and work carefully, gain experience.

5 Likes

At least you’re honest and straightforward. :+1:

5 Likes

This thread is getting derailed. This whole anima/ animus thing, while interesting, is not the point.

@ngcreativity you tried to cause drama, which didn’t succeed. Now you’re throwing in stuff that is not helpful, and you know it. Why you felt attacked (although nobody was calling you out) and reacted in the way that you did is very …interesting. You seem to have either completely missed the point, or are trying to derail the thread for reasons of your own.

The point is:

People making threads (lots of them lately) about pink fluffy lovey dovey romantic ”relationships“ with spirits that

a) make these people sound like clueless, immature larpers

b) could seriously mislead newbies because of the extremely one-sided, unrealistic picture they paint, and also due to the fact that they simply do not - ever - express any kinds of warnings that you could either attract unwanted entities or end up talking to your own head all day

c) make serious spirit relationships of any kind seem like a total cakewalk and basically make the whole occult community look like a joke.

If you are unwilling or incapable of grasping the very clearly formulated intent and objective of this thread, then maybe you should just move on.

As someone who is married to a spirit, I can only wholeheartedly wish everyone who is in a spiritual relationship all the best. It is most beautiful in more ways than I could describe. But it has nothing to do with what these threads are portraying.

Edit to add: Nobody here, I believe, thinks that your relationship isn’t legit, or is trying to start a “witch hunt”. This says more about the mindset of those who feel attacked than that of the OP or me, or others. I don’t feel the need to put anyone down, I don’t care who you’re with, I have never tried to discredit anyone, but as someone with personal experience and as a regular, I and many others here, as is obvious, see themselves in a position to warn newbies against possible dangers, as well as call out blatant bullshit. There is no thought or experience- police here, and nobody here aims at putting down the newbies. Any and all constructive criticism is more than welcome afaic. Getting passive-aggressive, however, is not.

21 Likes

See, its beauty is at where you get bleed and cry for it.Its not even supposed to be a spirit but I wont go there further.

I have seen the legit ones always talked about how hard it is for them even if they love them and wont change it.

Other hand, you have this larper talking about how she got a spirit cock up her ass or how this dude got laid with 10 woman at same week.

It also got my attention that some people are only mad about sex part I talked about, while not caring about the others.

13 Likes

I think the problem with a lot of people talking about romantic or sexual relationships with a spirit, is the same problem a lot of people have with magick at large. They are taking something grander than the human, and interpreting the symbols and shorthands they use to comprehend the communication as immutable fact.

I think the point of “standing too close to the elephant” is a good one. People need to take a step back and detach a little.

I mean no hate by this

12 Likes

Yup , if someone wants to try to do that by all means they can , I think it’s a sure path to horrible mental side effects though

2 Likes

Constructively, it was for this reason I personally (in member-mode, not mod-mode) put the following 2 threads at the TOP of the “Unofficial Member Tutorials” topic a while back:

The animus/anima stuff really does belong in its own topic, and not on here, where it could be discussed more fully without derailment. :+1:

15 Likes

You do realize that we have a mod team if there’s people are running around and LARPing on the Forum, they are pretty good at what they do.

On a side note, @Lady_Eva , love the new avatar.

4 Likes

This happens with human relationships too, I wouldn’t peg it for an aura thing. It’s just a thing that happens with friends and more intimate relationships. People start to develop certain common personality ticks as they bond with one another. I guess it’s a mental thing?

14 Likes

, when a succubis energy merges with yours , you can take on their traits , and we are exclusively talking about spirit relationships here , yes as your energy fields are around someone for so long as in with Marriage you can start to take on similarities with them , but I experienced it when I had succubi and I found it documented a lot ,

1 Like

I read but the merging concept mentioned above i find is not the same as your aura “co-mingling” with another to be the same as literally merging and becoming one with your spouse as in them being part of you.

I could very well be misinterpreting but one means you go from two to one individual while the other is simply being in contact for so long you take on similar ticks from one another.

3 Likes

With the succubi , I do believe it’s the case , because if you are interacting with them for so many hours a day and they are feeding off your energy and sometimes it being symbiotic ,you can take on their traits , I believe succupedia even said it

2 Likes

She want trying to start anything but that I your own opinion I found what she posted very helpful

3 Likes

Never seen a larper truely having concerns about aura merging, taking traits of them or other things.

I, for one, doubt my succubae every day and keep them somewhat at distance, for that reason. But we are getting a bit off-topic…

4 Likes

I can agree it seems as if your with some one for a long time no matter spirit or not that you tend to adopt traits and kinda merge energy with that person…lol kinda reminds me of a thing that was said your dog can look like you or you can look like your dog…I don’t think I look like mine but I thought it would be funny to bring up

4 Likes