Destruction to a child rapist

Hello, recently a friend of mine who is a minor came out as LGBTQ+ and her cousin who is adopted ended up sexually assaulting her to try to turn her straight.

This is a very sensitive thing and I am looking for help to destroy this person, I work with angels and hermetic magick but I know you folks who are LHP are very familiar with certain spells that can help.

Any assistance in this or help with spells would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

4 Likes

@itsnathanm7 You would like this

4 Likes

Is your friend up for you destroying the cousin?

I only ask as an example… Epstein victims… might be slightly disappointed he’s released from this earth and not suffering in a prison. Some of them

What do they want in terms of justice? Stick within that… don’t decide for them.

Go ahead with whatever form of justice the victim wants

5 Likes

Have a chat with Belial and Paimon.

2 Likes

magick works best when you give it a path to work. Is it too late to go to the police? There’s so many entities to cause legal destruction. Going to prison and being subject to rape themselves and being put on a sex offender list for life is one form of destruction.

7 Likes

We are on hot tracks for this to happen, but a slow death from a sickness would be great.

1 Like

They were hoping the rapist would suffer the same fate or die slowly from a sickness

3 Likes

It’s a sensetive subject, victims sometimes change their mind

As long as this comes from the victim in desire for justice and not them feeling they must conform to expected standards

Tbh it’s why some women don’t tell- not only does a justice system often fail them but suddenly everyone tells them what to do and everyone starts FORCING them (the victim) down a road they never wanted to go on eg- police etc. They’ve been forced once, nothing worse than being forced again by those who think they’re helping.

If they are asking you… yeah go ahead whatever they want!

4 Likes

this is just evil, jeez

talk to Michael or Lucifer, they might deliver justice

1 Like

Prison would be ideal while you wait for him to die, if he can do this once he’ll probably do it again, only worse, as his boundaries will have changed. Get him reincarnating, who knows who you’ll save from more of his abuse?

There’s so many ways…

1. Baneful energy working: As a hermeticist, you know alchemy, which is a form of energy working, so you can manipulate energy?
    How about cancer?
    Do you know anyone with cancer? - try copying the pattern of energy from the cancer of one person, to your target. Just be super careful not to breathe any of that in for yourself.

You could do the same with necromantic energies from the rot in a graveyard, or even rotting meat if you want to go so far as to have that around. Same idea as the cancer, you are copying that pattern of energy into the target, the results are less predictable, but it takes advantage of things already going wrong in their system.

1. Poppet magick is sympathetic magick that in intuitive and easy to learn. Same idea as a voodoo doll and I quite like to add voodoo Dum oil, which I buy I don’t make. Dum oil is disgusting stuff, very nasty energy and perfect for inflicting rot on your target. This is my personal favourite.

2. Check out Ea Koettings cow tongue curse on youtube. I haven’t tried it, it’s not dissimilar to poppet magick since it’s also sympathetic.

3. Baneful entities you invoke an entity and ask it to do the energetic working. None of those mentioned so far are particularly baneful.
    I like Norath (unique to BLAG, search here),
    Dra’talon (Book of Azazel),
    Santa Muerte (excellent but maybe not for casual),
    Nergal, Pazuzu, Glasya Labolas,
    Pestilence (horseman of the apocalypse and very strongly present these days),
    the Loa: ask Papa Legba to introduce you to the right entity (may ask for offerings),

The book Baneful Magick by Ea Koetting is interesting and lists more techniques and entities with instructions.

I would add, be clear what you’re asking. Don’t ask for justice of you want vengeance, they are not equal, and while your intent is what matters, it’s best not to give the entity leeway, if it decides to take you at your word.

6 Likes

I WILL RIP THEM, LIMB FROM LIMB!!!

@anon84423462 please pm me for free work :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Looks like Mephisto to will help.

@itsnathanm7, you want some more rounds going down range, let me know.

4 Likes

OMG, I just totally love your energy. It’s so awesome, I hope you’re having a wonderful day

I know this thread is older, but would it be possible for me to send you a pm? I would like to ask you a few questions.