Destroying the old troll gods ( allah, Yahweh etc )

As mean as this sounds, I need my slave alive in order to use him lol. I can’t attack him.

What do you use troll gods for, if I may ask?

I’d basically use him as a trickster attack doggo. But in order for me to enslave him and get the most out of it, I need him undamaged. besides, why not enslave the slaver?( It hasn’t been done yet but I wanna do it.)

Enslave the slaver; poetic justice, eh? It’s nice, I suppose, but I think humanity as a whole would benefit a whole lot more if he were to just…disappear. hint hint nudge nudge

1 Like

Yeah but I also.have needs lol

1 Like

Well, I’m pretty sure if we were to attack the troll god, the version you’re working with won’t suffer. Remember, gods have many versions of themselves, many aspects. Disposing of one version does not harm the other, I believe.

Enki is an example of this.

The reason why the troll god is quite vulnerable, in my opinion, is because his followers have fed him with the same attributes, and he’s the same for the vast majority of them, thus it’s one version, one aspect. Attacking this aspect might not completely wipe out the troll god, but it would at the very least significantly weaken his prime aspect.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m afraid their god’s face is far uglier than that.

1 Like

That’s exactly my point. The origins of the gods that ultimately led to the Abrahamic beliefs were most likely ancient djinn, in the sense that they were regional spirits worshiped by local cults, and those spirits were djinn. The cults grow, and with it the grandiosity of the spirit’s reputation. I was always under the impression that YHWH was a storm god/djinn to it’s earliest worshipers. Also, if you are to take any stock in the Islamic stories of Mohammad chatting in a cave with a disincarnate while huffing toxic fumes then I would say that scenario is fairly consistent with an interaction with djinn. I would not put it past one of them to have a bit of fun with an idiot(s).

1 Like

How to destroy the old Troll gods: Laughter. They hate it and so do their followers. Laughter is subliminal orgasm.

Al.

5 Likes

^ Which is why some of us believe KEK is in the ascendent over the old order. :wink:

6 Likes

“It’s some pretty freaky stuff and I suspect linked to this prophecy many people have, of various gods and demons becoming beings of physical mass and presence on the world.”

This is very interesting.

1 Like

Tell that to the modern Charismatic movement in Christianity, “holy laughter” is seen as a sign of the indwelling of God.

1 Like

41 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Discussion About Desert Cults

As the link above shows, I moved the more general part of this discussion to its own topic, threads wander sometimes and it best does justice to all concerned to split things, which is why all forums have that function built in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, even in Franz Bardon’s system the cosmic letters Y H V H stands for the tetragramaton and represents the divine aspects of the elements in creation which is just a part of the representation of “God”, not God “himself” nor the personality/egregore they now call Jaweh.

That’s perhaps why it has grown to such power in the world at large though because of the association of this and the cosmic letters it’s now connected to. The ones in power in ancient times and knew a thing or two, were sneaky bastards and found a way to perpetuate their myths and dogma very well.

It’s also funny how many hoodoo spells and such use the bible for their magick including curses. Also funny how that “god” supposedly forbids magick and divination, yet encourages such if it’s in his name and when he says it’s ok \m/

Shhhhhhhh don’t tell that to a fundamentalists tho!

I agree!

1 Like

So…more than a year is gone.And how goes your condemnation of this bourgeois god? I must warn you though The Absolute One’s faithfuls are numerous and to the greater picture this discussion seems a pity party.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap: