Destroying someone, either slowly or quickly

For a while now I’ve been feeling rather plagued by a betrayal of someone I held very dear. I won’t go into too many details since that would take a very long time but long story short, he used me to plagiarize his way through the faculty, is evading taxes and recently got married with his girlfriend with whom he was quite often violent. Normally I wouldn’t care if he’s cheating the system or not, what really irks me is his attitude towards me and everyone else whom he used to climb up the ladder. He isn’t that far from being openly hostile to a few close friends of mine.

As you can imagine this has been gnawing at me for a while and I don’t really know how to deal with this situation. I’ve only ever cursed one person and even then I had help, something I don’t have any more. I do however have an object, a towel, he used to own and some clay. I can forgive almost any transgression done against me but this is something I simply cannot stand, it was gnawing me for far too long and I do not appreciate my friends being threatened. I am completely inexperienced when it comes to baneful magic and I’d like to ask if there is anything effective I can do with what I have?

Chk seals, in tis section,ir invoqe,

Just stay away FROM HIM.

Develop your skills before you go after him. You could do a freezer spell in the meantime.