Destroying a School

My Valentine’s project didn’t work because of two feet of snow. Can you imagine? On V-Day? Anyway, I want to take that particular school down for some personal reasons I’d rather not discuss. Sorry.

Is it possible that I can curse the school’s egregore? How can I use my sorcery to bring that place to it’s knees? There are a lot of entrances, and I don’t think a psychic landmine would be any good unless it was the size of the school itself.

Help?

Are you talking about a physical school? Like a place of learning?
Your talk of Valentine’s day then switching to something about a school confused me.

Make your own egregore to destroy the school, combine symbols of destruction and create a sigil of your entity. Work with it and build it up. Create it so that it feeds off of unhappy emotions, there’s already plenty of misery in a school.

Chance to try out E.A.'s incantation #3 - “To Rouse Vengeful Destruction” - that’s the first thing that comes to mind.

Attack their utility supplies (water, electric, gas and telecomms) to cause disruption and expense; do some work to expose any dark secrets held by respected members of the staff or PTA (I won’t say for certain any of them are sickos who are into kids, but it’s a statistical probability, and it’ll shake faith in the entire institution); send entities to afflict any of them who are recovering from an addiction so they relapse catastrophically, turning up intoxicated for everyone to see, and to generally sow misunderstandings, bad will and disharmony between the teaching staff.

That seems like a starting checklist: a lot of it’s just attacking or exposing existing weaknesses as well, which is usually a good place to start, because reality’s already leaning that way.

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:2627”]Are you talking about a physical school? Like a place of learning?
Your talk of Valentine’s day then switching to something about a school confused me.[/quote]

My Valentine’s project was to attack a certain high school by draining everyone and every machine to the point of them not operating.

TWF, I like that idea. What kind of energy would I feed the egregore?

Lady Eva, how should I go about attacking the utilities? Are there entities that do so, or would a charged field bring them down in a few weeks? My final goal is to actually destroy it- have it be condemned or shut down for some other reason. I was thinking of maybe casting a few demons into the school, and setting up a harvester thoughtform that would feed off of generally “happy energy” and give that energy to me, and when the energy trickle gets lower I’d know it was working.

Hell, if there’s an entity that makes the masses suicidal, I’d be willing to cast that into there, too. That institution needs to pay, dearly.

Centamot from Kingdoms of Flame is a demon that sows despair and pain. You could scry his sigil and ask him if he would agree to make the school suicidal.

Centamot…

When I said the name to myself, a nice bolt of energy went down my spine. Coincidence?

I will pursue this demon. Thankee sai.

What about using the advice in Uncle Chuckie’s work? He has plenty to say about taking out institutions.

The school is three buildings, with somewhere in the area of three dozen entrances.

UC’s advice (landmines, that’s what I’ve seen) is for single entrance landmines and frequented spots.

Transference, direct influence, thoughtforms, disruption patterns, thought bombing. The psychic landmines are but a start. Uncle Chuckie has plenty about attacking buildings, institutions, and geographical locations. Check out Psionic Mayhem. All you need is a radionics box.

Who needs radionics? I’ll deliver my blows astrally.

Say, do you think it’s plausible for me to attach Chaos Mine patterns to my thoughtbombing?

I don’t see why not :slight_smile: Good hunting, my friend, and keep us posted. I’d be interested in knowing your results.

This sounds like it’ll be fun. Say, how long do results take to show up usually? A few weeks?

Probably a few weeks to a month, depending on what you are trying to effect, would be my guess.

Set-Typhon

Result timing can vary from Years, Months, Weeks, Days, Hours, Minutes, to having it already happen before you do the ritual.

From what I have seen time tends to decrease on an average depending on how much experience you have. Things involving other peoples will can take longer.

Just be ready, the larger net you cast the greater chance someone in it is more skilled then you are. This could provide a great learning opportunity.

I’ll pull out all the stops. Multiple entities for different ways to attack utilities, consistent thoughtbombing to draw rodents and roaches, entities to make the kids suicidal, and then maybe I’ll inorcise (if I’m spelling that, too lazy to check) it with various demons for that extra kick.

Man, woman, and child- I want that place to burn.

And Narius, they were a bunch of rich snobs that did something I don’t want to talk about. The likelihood someone will retaliate in less than a mile radius is hardly any.

I’m willing to wait decades, but it will die.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:17, topic:2627”]I’ll pull out all the stops. Multiple entities for different ways to attack utilities, consistent thoughtbombing to draw rodents and roaches, entities to make the kids suicidal, and then maybe I’ll inorcise (if I’m spelling that, too lazy to check) it with various demons for that extra kick.

Man, woman, and child- I want that place to burn.

And Narius, they were a bunch of rich snobs that did something I don’t want to talk about. The likelihood someone will retaliate in less than a mile radius is hardly any.

I’m willing to wait decades, but it will die.[/quote]

Damn, I’m guessing you went to school there then?

went?

Unfortunately. They tried unspeakable things on my family for almost two decades, and we hardly escaped. When I was young, they tried turning us over to my abusive addicted father. And that was the least of what they did.

I will not let this slide.

E.A.'s Evoking Legions (or was it armies?) spoke to me. But I’m not summoning armies of demons, I’m sending entities to harass but I will do most of the heavy lifting.

I’m not the kind of person that lets an insult slide, much less what they did. If you knew, you’d want it leveled. My goal is to turn that entire area into free death essence- freshly killed humans that I will then use in my workings.

In the words of Uncle Chuckie, “A good guy works sun to sun, but a bad guy’s work is never done.”