Destroy your divine light

I recently evoked Azazel and asked him to help me with my ascension and help me with the dark arts general , the evocation itself was rather uneventful but I was told to “meditate on Saturn before going to sleep” and so I did… I had a very disturbing dream which I’m having trouble remembering but I do remember a demonic entity, a lot of blood and I also remember hearing that I needed to “destroy my divine light” whatever the fuck that means. I awoke the next morning feeling really fucking drained and really fucking weird for awhile…thoughts?

That is the most wrong thing I’ve ever heard in my life. This is the exact opposite of ascent. Don’t listen to it, it wants to fuck you up real good.

Could be a reference to damnation… I think I remember doing research on the right of the unpardonable sin created by christos beast(I think that’s his name) which does something similar to this… I heard it was fucking potent… though according to the author if you fuck up your really going to want to kill yourself and if you do it correctly your basically going to get tortured by an archangel for a bit.

[quote=“Icarus, post:3, topic:2240”].
I heard it was fucking potent… though according to the author if you fuck up your really going to want to kill yourself and if you do it correctly your basically going to get tortured by an archangel for a bit.[/quote]

lol So where’s the down side?

Seriously though I agree with Icarus. As far as this may be interpreted as damnation.

I also agree with Elison, make sure you know what’s going on, you don’t want to give yourself and your authority up like that unless you really want to and understand the after effects.

Guys… do you guys even know what destroying the divine light in yourself means? No? I’ll tell you:

Death. On every plane.

Cessation of your humanity and the end of your godhood. Seriously, destroy the divine to ascend? Ascend to what? Certainly not to divinity.

I wouldn’t take too seriously what I heard in a dream if I were you, especially if you cannot remember it very well. I mean the demon could have said “Whatever you do don’t destroy your Divine Light!” But in the haze of the dream all you heard was “Destroy your Divine Light.”

I would do some divination and get a better handle on it. I would see what was really said, and then I would see if it made sense or if the demon was trying to lead me astray.

Also I agree with Elison as I equate Divine Light with Divine Authority, which is what we need when working with spirits, especially demons (looking at you Belial).

Good luck and keep us posted Alkaloid.

Thanks for responses.