Destroy sexual passion spell, channeled with Asmodeus

What you’ll need :

• 2 Red Candles
  • The name of the people
  • Asmodeus sigil
  • Dragon’s Blood incense
  • Some visualisation

Start by writing the name of the people you wish to break the sexual passion on the candles, one name for one candle.
Put the two candles close one to another.

Open Asmodeus sigil and light some Dragon’s Blood incense as an offering.

Light the two candles and visualise the two persons holding hands and looking at each other with love and passion. You can visualise them bitting their lips for example.

Now say : “In the name of Asmodeus, glorious King of Lust, Majesty of destruction, your passion for each other is no more, your disgust for each other shines above all ! So be it”
Of course you can say what you want, just say it with conviction, scream it as if you were right in front of them.

Next visualise red particles, rising out of their body and being absorbed in Asmodeus sigil. Visualise them letting their hands go, slowly looking at each other with disgust, and turning their back.

Let the candles burn, once it’s done, thank Asmodeus, and dispose his sigil as you wish.

When I did it for my client, she contacted me two weeks later to tell me it was working. The man couldn’t even have a boner.

13 Likes

Thank you! What is your method of opening the sigil? Do you use small candles and let them burn out hours later?

1 Like

I gaze through the sigil focusing my intent to contact the entitie. When the sigil start to appear and disappear, and the line goes in 3D, I know it’s open.
For the candles, I take some that take 7 hours to burn entirely, you have to let them burn to complete the ritual. You can take smaller if you want ^^

4 Likes

This is an awesome spell. Kudos.

King Asmoday is known to waste the beauty of virgins and destroy the happiness of couples. Excellent employment of a spirit.

5 Likes

Hello sir, can i change the dragon blood insence to my blood or sandal wood insence?
Thankyou sir

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Yes you can if you want :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if we can use tea light candles instead or is that not going to work? It’s super hard to find regular big red candles in my country. Same with the incense, does it have to be this one or could I use regular charcoal based incense and come up with other offerings for Asmoday?

Yes tealights are fine, and any incense you like. Ime he quite likes a single drop of blood dripped into the hot coal.

Personally, I dislike the smell of dragons blood and only use it if specifically requested in person, my go-to incense is white copal or frankincense. Asmoday has never requested dragons blood from me. He also likes a glass of red wine left on the altar. In that case you can skip the incense as it’s an offering not a manifestation base.

1 Like

Thank you!! And should i just blow out the candles in that instance? I’ve prepared other offerings as well - honey with cinnamon, cinnamon candies, spiced rum, nice whiskey, dark chocolate and black coffee since i heard he enjoys those.

For this ritual, you’d let the tealights burn out.

Don’t over do the offerings, and I would say, make sure the attitude is gratitude in advance rather than a bribe- or payment-like effect. But going overboard on offerings can start to look weak and like a lack of confidence in his willingness to participate, which leads to doubt and that’s a killer for the energy flow.

2 Likes

I also Wonder if this spell works without any known of female??

My target it a player with more or less success with females… but I don’t know if any specific. Just making his sexlife lifeless grey passionless… would be my intent. So basically carving „any fling or gf“ into the candle. Can it work,

1 Like

Why not just do an impotency spell? It’s hard to be a player when he can’t get it up…

2 Likes

I still wonder if that particular spell would work if one doesn’t know her name. :slight_smile:
Hm… maybe the Effect would not be as strong?
@DarkestKnight

I don’t think it would work if you can’t name the target. Naming the candle as the person is the heart of the spell.

1 Like

Sigh. So it’s going to be impotence…

1 Like