Destroy a business competitor?

Hi Folks,
This is as much a rant as it is a request for advice.
Been wrestling with this for a little while now and I’m not sure how best to proceed.
I run my own business and have been doing well lately. A few months ago someone appears to have blatantly copied one of my best selling products. When I developed it I was one of very few offering this. There were/are similar products, but this person has copied it almost exact and even lifted some of my marketing material almost word for word and is offering it via the same channels as I am. My sales have been suffering as a result and I’m now locked in a price war.

I understand this happens and maybe I shouldn’t be so upset about it, but it’s hard not to see it as theft.

I want this product gone. I’ve never worked with demons before, I’m building up to this, but I’d like to choose an entity that I feel attracted to and build a relationship, not for my first contact to be to ask for a favour.
My basic instinct is to take an image of this product and direct as much venom toward it as I can muster (which is quite a lot at the moment :joy:) and burn it.
Does anyone have any suggestions ? Am I being unreasonable? What would you do in this situation?
Thanks.

1 Like

Pazuzu would be a good option. He is kind of a cross between a demon and a God (Mesopotamian mythology is complex). He can create famines (think lack of resources such as money) as well as help to protect against it. He is also a big time defending against diseases, especially if the person he favors has a family, as he is known to strongly protect women and children from his ex wife who is known for causing plagues.

2 Likes

Thank you.
This sounds suitable for another matter I have too. :+1:
Have you worked with him ? Anything I should bear in mind ?

Oh yes I have and the best advice I can give is that while he is a great being, he is very chaotic so be sure to dismiss him politely once you made your petition

2 Likes

Thanks @Dralukmun.

1 Like

I’ve had great success with Forcalor. I called on him to collapse the online store of this pair of occult frauds. Worked like a charm and they got hacked and lost a load of money. I called on him again to take care of another pair who I believe are screwing people over with their new age crap they charge huge amounts of money for. Still waiting on the final results, but so far, I noticed that they’ve been extremely quiet since I did the ritual. For months. Usually they post new videos and update their social media pages frequently. But nothing for ages. :sunglasses: So I take that as a good sign…

4 Likes

Also, forgot - there’s a demon called Bakaron, in the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, who can also be called on to ruin someone’s business…

3 Likes