Desperate Need For Help(Emergency)

Other than me and my father, there is no family for us. My mother has left us and took our house and car with her. My father had worked so hard to buy those two but my mother had deceived my father.

No friend is willing to help us either

You could ask an angel to cleanse and banish on your behalf (I’ve heard Archangel Micheal is awesome at basically everything lol). Angels, in my experience, tend to enjoy helping out people in need. He could be a good start to trying to get rid of some of that negativity.

1 Like

Yeah this reminds me when we moved into our house we did “Bahirav puja” according to our religion. We believe every house has a guardian spirit in it, depends on the place actually and we make offerings so we dont piss off the spirit

Might be a person who died long ago in greed and wandering around the property trying to feed off a new family.

Find some money and move out i think you will be fine @TheMadManiac

I don’t know any and I never did myself. But search in the search bar(the magnifying glass) with the key word(s) like “banishing spells” I know that there’s hundreds of topics about it. See if you find one that appeals more for you or with more successful comments. Alternatively you could also create a thread about it. Maybe someone could point you directly to one that works. I don’t dare do this, cause I don’t know which worked or not, so…

I’ll try to call Archangel Michael

I’m trying my best to find money and move out

I’ll search the banishing rituals

1 Like
1 Like

Do you have Archangel Michael’ sigil?

I wish you all luck in solving this. I’ll be sending you some positive thoughts through my prays.
Anything else I can help with, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

No. I’ve never needed a Sigil for Angels.
Luckily the above has ya covered lol.

1 Like

I totally get you, mastering your mind while you are worried is hard. Because if we don’t let go we will block the spirit aid. But again t’s hard to forget something so stressful.

What helped me was accepting the situation and not mentally fight it. Something magical happens when you accept, it actually raises your vibration.

And listening to mantras and subliminals to keep my subconcious mind positive and in check while I practiced the scenario in my mind over and over whith the expected out come happen plus rituals to vanish negativity.

See this scenario before you go to sleep, feel happy about it. What you need will come.

Learn to trust life and believe that someone or something is taking care of you because is true. Good luck :slight_smile:

Now I’m just curious. XD

1 Like

:see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: I tagged you to the response meant to the OP by mistake lol sorry @Hysteria

1 Like

Lol no worries, you aren’t the first to do that. looks up at eVox I’m sure the OP would’ve caught on. ;3

1 Like

You need Saint Expedite. Baal Kadmon has a book about him. It’s on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited. Saint Expedite delivers emergency money. You MUST publicly thank and praise him after you get the money.

1 Like

Baal kadmon has a mantra book. Also vassily severin ebook whit seals will help you. Or try black witch coven in youtube.

Thank you all for praying and helping me. I would like to thank Lukorst, Salas’ash, Samassk, Shiva, Lucifer, Azazel, Beelzebub, Glasya Labolas, Tuku and Ziku for helping me. I’ve shifted to a new house. The old house owner was arrested.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it.