Desperate & Hoping Someone here can help me!

I have been to over 20 spiritual workers from obeah, hoodoo, occult, Ifa and evening multiple Haitian Voudou. As a result I have spent my entire savings, pawned all my jewelry and even borrowed money to fix the one problem and now as a result I am in a even more serious and terrible situation. I contacted you to inquire if you could look into the matter and see if there is anything more that you could do that could finally bring results. However because of how serious things are not only do I need results but I need them fast to save me from the hole I am in. Nothing has worked at all in fact since the last 3 workers things have gotten significantly worst to the point where my whole life has gone down the drain and I am at risk of homelessness and peril.

Us?

We’re not casting spells just because, sorry. This type of things are frowned upon in this community.

I invite you to make a proper introduction, according to the forum’s rules. Where are you from? How old are you? What areas of magick does interest you? Can you tell us more about your experience?

1 Like

What seems to be the problem?

Welcome @Suriahjade I’m sorry to say, but we don’t do free ritual for random people. This is a forum for the discussion of magick, not a Wizards R Us.

Also, It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so if you are interested in learning magick for yourself, please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

im sorry, that sucks…most of these people are fakers i think

MY TAROT READING RESULTS FOR YOU:

1. you can find your way out, but its going to be difficult

2. do you have someone you can work with? I think i see a friend or partner? it may help

3. i think i see you need to try white magick, particularly wiccan or pagan white nature magick, though my advice you could also try Christian white magick, but i think the card is leaning more towards wiccan nature white magick, study that, try.

2 Likes

but i can give a reading yes?

1 Like

Of course you can, if you want to. It’s just important to point out, when posts like this come in, that we are not bound to do anything at all. We get people coming to this forum all the time with the expectation of us dropping everything and devoting our time to doing ritual on their behalf just because they are in desperate straits, not realising we have our own lives to take care of, and already devote our time to sharing knowledge and experience.

6 Likes

oh ok cool, i try to help through tarot if and when i can, altruism coming simply from me

3 Likes

If you truly need fast, look into this:

Fastest / most dramatic workings I’ve done to date.

3 Likes

I am sorry to read of your problems, however posting on the internet that you have been the victim of multiple scammers is just like placing a “Scam me more! I have terrible judgement on this, and there may be a little something left!” sign on your post. :thinking:

It makes me wonder where your boundaries are, if someone makes the right sales pitch - and, while peoople are not permitted to advertise on this forum, if you’re actively throwing out the welcome mat, there is a bigger problem here.

Please do an intro as requested, and then come back to this one post, give us some idea what problems you have, and then aside from the helpful replies you already have, hopefully we can point you to some useful info. :+1:

5 Likes

Sure have somebody translate spanish 4u.i give a page freerituals but in u case u need to do 2, to clea. Clear and u issue. But whoever translate 4 you be like 2 hours. So you have to pay a translater, not matter the issue.

What is actually the problem

1 Like