Desperate for help

I’ve had a past history of psychosis. Now me being the idiot that i am, i literally blasted my chakras with energy, I did chakra opening meditation for 3 times a day for 3 days and its given me too much energy. I just saw my psychiatrist today, and she was quite concerned that i was talking too fast amoung other things. I’m not delusional, but fuck me i don’t know what will happen if I don’t sleep. If shit gets worse and i get on a medication im fucked that shit literally ruined my life. Please, could someone tell me how to dispell energy from my body. So that I could get a good nights rest.

1 Like

Place your hands upon the Earth, and will all the excess energy to flow through your arms down into the ground. It’s simple, direct, and refreshing.

Mother Earth grounds us, and replenishes us. She will gladly take it all.

Then draw up Earth energy and circulate it throughout your body, feeling it stabilise you and bring you back into balance.

7 Likes

So when you mean earth, you mean the ground outside? Or can it be anything? Because i don’t know where i’m going to do this in public lol

It can be any “ground.” You can even do it on the top floor of a skyscraper. Just place your hands on the floor and send the energy down into the Earth. The energy follows your intent, so if you will it into the ground, that’s where it will go.

However, doing it outside on the actual Earth is easier simply because we do it naturally every time we come in contact with the ground so no visualisation is required.

Another simple way to ground is to work in a garden. As soon as your hands enter the soil you are automatically grounded.

3 Likes

You can send it into the Earth, objects that you want to charge, or into other people, animals, spirits, etc. "Energy follows thought.
Some good physical exercise can help a lot as well

What helps me is taking a nice bath in either Epsom salt or dead sea salt. The salt absorbs the energy from your body. If you’re not able to take a bath, a salt scrub in the shower would suffice as well. Imagine the salt pulling the excess energy from your body. This is what I do and it works for me. I hope this helps. :bouquet:

4 Likes

Sounds like a good idea, i only have table salt, will that work?

I’m not sure about table salt. It may not be as effective as dead sea salt or Epsom salt, but if it’s all you have, or can get then maybe give it a try?

I hope whatever solution you do choose works out for you, and do come back and let us know what helped. :bouquet:

1 Like

You can use table salt as well, about 500g for one bath.
Although: don’t do it if you have a kidney disease or problems with your cardiovascular system. Also be careful if you tend to have really dry skin.
Otherwise, stay in the bath for about 20 minutes.

2 Likes

I managed to get an almost good night sleep last night. I think i’m finally begging to wind down. But what i don’t understand is, i’m not that energetic right now yet, my heart rate is very high, right now its resting at 114 BPM. I’m just gonna hope that meditation and different methods get me to finally get rid of this damn excess energy. I did do the salt bath paired with a little meditation after, again, i don’t feel wired, but my heart rate is fucked up. Any ideas?

Exercise

5 Likes