Desperate for an answer

can a petition spell be done to wish for someone’s death? Like someone in my family is giving me a really hard time so can I write like a petition spell to wish for death or for something bad to happen to that specific person ?

3 Likes

First off, a petition spell is not a “wish.” It is a request to the spirits to bring about an event. There is a big difference between the two.

Second, yes, you can use a petition to curse. The defixione tablets of ancient Greece, for example, were just that, petition spells to the spirits of the underworld to bring revenge upon one’s enemies.

2 Likes

oh I’m sorry, I though it was a wish… and okay thank you

1 Like

No worries. I look at tit this way: a wish is a vain hope for something to happen. A spell is an intention to make something happen.

Click on the magnifying glass in the upper right, and type in “petition spells.” I wrote a tutorial on how to do them.

For a curse, a good way would be to address a petition to the spirits of the Earth and the underworld, state what you want to happen and then bury it. As the paper rots in the ground, your curse will manifest.

5 Likes

yes, I did check out your tutorial and I’ve tried it yesterday for some other reason… and I flushed it actually… So, you’re saying that for curses like this (death), burying it would be more effective? and also I might wanna like have a time frame…so im not sure if burying would be a good way… Any opinions on this?

1 Like

No, burying would not be more effective than burning or flushing for a general petition. It is simply one way to do a curse, though it would probably be the best way if you were petitioning the spirits of the underworld and the Earth, as it is their element.

However, you should know that you can’t really put a time frame on a curse. It will manifest in its own time because there are a lot of variables that can effect it, such as protection, guardians, the target’s own magical skills, etc. It’s not like the movies where you can curse someone and the next day they are found dead. It can take months, even years, for a death to completely manifest sometimes.

2 Likes

ah I see, well I guess maybe ill try burning it, as its harder for me to bury it due to some circumstances but thank you for the advise :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol., i can’t help but thinking your a little girl playing with fire asking about death curse. haha. why? cuz of your avatar of little girl. hehe. Make sure you think about other options cuz death curse on family member might not be what you really want. There is no take backs. How you post make it seem like a girl just playing around curious. lol

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion, but I know what I want. And yes, I am really curious about things like this, Also, Im not little, im 19 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I still hear Tera Strong’s voice, as I read your post, should have gone as twilight sparkle, were death is magical

1 Like

I dont know is physical death done by magick actually punishemt… rather just torment fuck out of your enemy, via magick, than petition or try to cause death

1 Like