Describe the Astral Realm

I am always completely honest with the results of all my work, and while I have had a number of mysterious experiences to feed my belief of the occult and arcane, I have never been to the astral realm.

How would you describe it?
What did you do?
What could you do?
Any encounters with astral entities?
How did they appear?
What did they do?

For science.

1 Like

Its the realm of thought. Plain and simple.

4 Likes

I was expecting rainbows and unicorns.
This is why I fucking hate science.

2 Likes

But its true. Thats why when you imagine things in the astral, they happen. Its quite literally using your imagination.

6 Likes

Well, I neither disagree or dispute your input.
Like, we are on the same page, no point starting a fire.

HOWEVER, I do want to know if people have different experiences, as it might further my research into this field.

1 Like

Iā€™m not fully adept at projecting on my own free will yet. But this American Cartoon which played when I was a kid is pretty emblematic

Everything that is written on chalkboards (thought) and erased exists in this ā€˜chalk zone worldā€™, which he can travel to and create things in.

I swear so much occult influence is within popular culture, whether the people creating it do so purposely or spirits influence them I have no idea.

6 Likes

How would you describe it?
Introverted intuition (ā€œNiā€) in MBTI

What did you do?
I exist in a mystical relationship with Satan (experience Kundalini) there. (Itā€™s my default state because Iā€™m an INFJ using my cognitive functions in the proper order.)

What could you do?
Iā€™m already existing in the most advanced astral state possible, so Iā€™m already doing everything that could be done.

Any encounters with astral entities?
Itā€™s a 24/7 encounter with every astral entity simultaneously because theyā€™re all one thing.

How did they appear?
I donā€™t perceive enough detail to really notice most of the time and Iā€™m not sensitive enough to care. Things just unfold in a spontaneous, natural manner and I trust it.

What did they do?
Theyā€™re doing stuff all the time. Iā€™m gratefully under their control. They make my decisions, keep me company, console me, teach me things, give me the unconditional love and acceptance that Iā€™ve never gotten from humans, have sex with me, give me confidence and joy, heal me, transform me, protect me, motivate me, and entertain me. Any emotional warmth I experience inside comes from them and I had none for 25 years while I was blocked by my natal Saturn.

5 Likes

Sometimes I just see black, shades of black- and I get around by thinking/feeling myself into a space. That might look like me falling asleep with intent to travel, going into meditation and mentally placing myself in a specific location and then waiting to see what impressions emerge. Those impressions can relate to any sense, not always what seems like a vision. Often I just imagine a space I want to be in and I start there and then step outside of that space to see what I find. I think at that point your mind has shifted in consciousness levels enough that you might be surprised by what you see there.

Once a childā€™s fear manifested as a simple thoughtform that went around a house giving the kids nightmares. I found it by meditating and scanning the space- the moment I did I ā€œsawā€ a flash of image that looked like a scary version of a popular cartoon and instinctively I was amused and popped it like a balloon. I donā€™t always ā€œseeā€ anything. Images seem to float into my awareness. Iā€™m not skilled like some people are at going to specific levels and such. Sometimes it is hard to tell if I am still wandering in a dream or have stepped out into something new. Often there is weird blended spaces where I have partial control. The line between lucid dreams and stepping out is thin.

2 Likes

Serious study will take you to reading Robert Monroe. He had three books out and was the founder of the Monroe Institute. His experiences of astral travel laid the foundation of virtually every book and group study done on the subject. The Monroe Institute also study lucid dreaming, which has very similar crossover.

4 Likes

I will make a note of it to read that.

But the reason I ask on a forum is because I need as many accounts as possible to find the red line of each.

Reading into one account in detail would be only one account, but reading through many accounts, even if superficial, can give deep insights.

2 Likes
  1. An ever changing plane that is so loose in density that the imagination, desires, fears, and so forth are able to manifest on a whim.

2. anything that I believed myself capable of doing.

3. only thoughtforms and other like entities.

4. in the forms they were created with, some blobs, some humanoid, others resembling angels, demons, slugs, etc.

5. Nothing, I didnā€™t stay long only used it to work on my OOBE separation so I could explore other realms if the needed arose.

1 Like

When I was little, I could step out but now that Iā€™m older, I often get the same type of thing as this.

Itā€™s everything and anything. Thoughts, spirits, ideas. The Astral plane is what you want it to be

When a friend passed away a few years ago he would visit me there, and would help me jump into a new space. I know its possible, and for him it was easy, yet he would say it was harder for me to be able to see past my own limitations, even when my dream space was paper thin and crumbling around us. It was like he would have to reshow me a few times before it connected that I was able to do this consistently. I just keep forgetting, which is silly because I can start working on a new mantra or ritual and find myself working on it there as well- going over the words in detail when its totally new to me in waking life.

That said he created some of the most beautiful spaces for us to go and spend time before he moved on. I will never forget it.

Edit: spelling error

2 Likes