Describe hell

No biased opinion. I want to know what exactly you saw. I have my own versions that were beautiful. What about yours?

1 Like

My view of the infernal it was mostly industrial persay, however there were beautiful spots and there were “modern” city parts. Of course, I don’t touch astral so I can’t describe that one which I assume most do.

From the outside it’s beautiful but not on the inside. I know someone who died, went to hell, but was resuscitated. He described it as pure darkness touching grabbing him. Even though there are other people in hell. He was all alone. Hell is not a place that you get to hang out with your friends. Your alone in thick blackness for eternity. And you feel it all. If you achieve a Rainbow body, or ascend to godhood then sure if you go to hell it will be beautiful. But not if your dragged there. As long as your mortal, it’s the worst thing ever

1 Like

Another friend I know asked a demon to take him there through astral travel. His experience was amazing, but if you DIE and go to hell… not so much

I heared many priests say hell is not this fiery place but merely a place “away from the love of god”.
That could just mean “not heaven”. Personally I don’t want to “merge” with god and become nothing/everything so that does not sound that bad. Interested in what others saw though.

Also it seems to be a perspective thing. If you think you are going to hell and suffer you will. If you think it is a happy place then maybe it is for you.

3 Likes

Hell is Void, Heaven is All.

Both have their places and their purposes, besides that it’s all subjective to the person.

A realm of shadows and phantasms. An abode of tricksters and entities that challenge cosmic order. Nothing makes sense but at the same time everything does. The true nature of all things become unveiled, illusions of innocence removed. Arcane secrets can easily be found. Hedonistic desires can be fulfilled. The world takes your desires and presents them in greater form. You must learn balance and discipline to survive.

1 Like

Hell:
Getting involved in shit that has nothing to do with you on some “assumption” and “well I thought” bullshit

Heaven:
Staying in your lane and creating the shit you want with the people you want. Becoming God in your own sphere.

2 Likes

Well, let’s not discuss the merge with God thing, but for me when I’m in a pinch I still have a feeling that well as a last resort either God or some angel/force of his agenda will make it alright somehow. The place that I found myself one night, which I assumed was at least the suburb of Hell, was really “away from God” in the sense that I could not feel that sense of reassurance and connectedness at all. I was ok there but there was a very obvious feeling that I was alone to fend for myself. And then I was vulnerable and exposed to creepy parasitic things and my negative energy went uncontroled and accumulated into something physical and problematic etc…
So Hell in my POV is like, that state of having no security/immune system whatsoever. It’s not necessarily horrible, at least not right off the bat, but it’s easy to stumble into sth disturbing there and from then it could be a slippery slope. Of course you could also manage things by yourself, but well you’re on your own and it WILL be difficult because you are very much affected by your own weaknesses/negativity and your weaknesses convince you that your pathetic state of mind is just right. I hope I make sense…
So yeah one might fall into one’s personal Hell in that general place of generic state of Hell-environment. Sort of.

1 Like

From what very little I’ve seen, it’s a city of obsidian palaces carved like Gothic architecture. It lies in a desert in perpetual twilight where she sun is frequently blocked by smoky clouds.