Depression

Is any one dealing with depression how are you dealing with it either normal coping mechanisms or a sorcerers point of view and solution I’m barely hanging on I can’t even lie about that and no I don’t want the suicide hotline number I already have it don’t send it :joy: lol

3 Likes

Trust me I FUCKING FEEL YOU

3 Likes

shit! some days are oksih, some harder, you wake up, shower and try. It’s healthy to cry before you leave the house and you saddle up, Make it, fake it till you make it, eventually make it! That’s it! People change, circumstances change, but you also need to put in some effort! For you!Eat breakfast, stay in school, don;t do drugs! It will be ok! As for the magic…listen, you are never alone!

2 Likes

Nah brah , use your shortcomings as catalysts for spiritual growth and know you create your reality :wink:

1 Like

Honestly, I found that I have to be working on several different types of goals or I get this way. I have long and medium goals that I keep my eyes on and the short term ones, some of which support those goals and some of which that don’t, but are more likely to happen, so I can feel like I accomplished something besides breathing.

Without something to work towards, I go adrift, which usually ends with me getting really depressed. I mean, giving the finger to the adversary only works for so long without some kind of backup…

2 Likes

Damiana is good - in large enough doses.

Al.

1 Like

I had been feeling the same recently, isolated and lonely without a job plus my birthday holiday plans Got cancelled as well . Have been lighting a black candle calling lucifer and talking to him like he’s my therapist or something for the past 3 days , first day cried like a baby, second day was a bit better, today feeling really good like wasn’t sad at all ! Going to continue for the whole 7 days . Highly recommend do it with any spirit you feel close to it really helps. Don’t ask for anything do it with the intention to connect. Hope you feel better soon .

2 Likes

Without work, with a family member with serious health problems I really struggle too.
To be a little better I try to take long walks (free endorphins useful to improve mood) in parks and to pay attention to nutrition.
I take refuge in the Duchess Bune in the hope of being able to make my situation more bearable.
However, I think I can say that I understand you and I hope you will be able to find interests that will help you improve your situation.

2 Likes

Well, I actually deal with it by putting it into use. When I am depressed, I use it as an opportunity to reevaluate where I am in life (usually in the form of a list). I am as honest as I can be, listing both what I am succeeding with and what I am struggling with, and begin to list off steps I can improve myself. I do not lie to myself by being overly positive or negative about how life is. Then the very important part: I get into action with those steps, even if i do not feel like it.

It is actually a form of therapy called Morita and the grip depression has had over me has drastically lessened since I started practicing it. I would definitely recommend checking it out, although keep in mind this is just one way. I guess you can say it is a more philosophical approach

2 Likes

Let talk about it and find a solution. I rather we go through all paths before the one people think is the only way. Maybe we can see something that is over looked. What making you feel this way.

1 Like

Talking to other like minded people is my favorite cure

1 Like

Yeah… I’m still working on that.
I practice breaking this emotional-mental states of feeling down with different triggers for each time.
It’s weird, and requires a lot of introspection, will and discipline to know the causes and keeping on with the program/system.
(Srry for my bad inglish)

1 Like

Use ginkgo biloba and maca root tablets. Start going gym. It will go away.

1 Like