Depression,post traumatic stress, schizofrenia

My brother has recently been diagnosed with pts,depression and schizofrenia.His condition is very alarming ,he is commited in the hospital. I would like to do the Limpia on him but also I would like to ask for help with Raphael. where do I find his sigil? I found some sigils on the web but they are different,which one is it? Any other tips on how I could help my brother?
Thank you

[quote=“karenina, post:1, topic:4486”]I would like to do the Limpia on him but also I would like to ask for help with Raphael. where do I find his sigil? I found some sigils on the web but they are different,which one is it? Any other tips on how I could help my brother?
Thank you[/quote]

So sorry to hear that.

That’s the sigil I use for Raphael, and I’ve been using this method that he gave me with striking successes on a few different situations: Raphael mantra wrap. It’s also had good feedback from a few other people now.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:4486”][quote=“karenina, post:1, topic:4486”]I would like to do the Limpia on him but also I would like to ask for help with Raphael. where do I find his sigil? I found some sigils on the web but they are different,which one is it? Any other tips on how I could help my brother?
Thank you[/quote]

So sorry to hear that.

That’s the sigil I use for Raphael, and I’ve been using this method that he gave me with striking successes on a few different situations: Raphael mantra wrap. It’s also had good feedback from a few other people now.[/quote]

Thanks a lot Lady Eva for your prompt answer. I have full faith that Raphael will help him. Thank you!!!

A limpia is not going to help him. Limpias are used to cleanse and uncross people. It can get rid of smaller sicknesses like colds, flus, etc. Can assist in removing negativity to relieve depression, but it can’t help mental disorders. You need an actual healing ritual.

I have never done any. Do you know a healing ritual? I already did the Raphael mantra on him.

On a square of white cloth, place basil, rosemary, and saffron. Fold up a photograph of your brother on the back of which you’ve written his name and birthday and place it on a cloth. Wrap the cloth around the items to make a bag and securely tie it shut with white or blue thread. You can add the sigil of Raphael before closing it.
Hold the bag so the closed opening is facing the ground and draw a face onto it. This is your brothers head. Baptize it with Holy water and in the name of Raphael. "I baptize you as Nn, NN you are, in the name of St Raphael the archangel."
Hold it in your hands and vibrate the name of Raphael over it, imagining the archangel placing his hands on your brother’s head and healing him.

[quote=“Euoi, post:6, topic:4486”]On a square of white cloth, place basil, rosemary, and saffron. Fold up a photograph of your brother on the back of which you’ve written his name and birthday and place it on a cloth. Wrap the cloth around the items to make a bag and securely tie it shut with white or blue thread. You can add the sigil of Raphael before closing it.
Hold the bag so the closed opening is facing the ground and draw a face onto it. This is your brothers head. Baptize it with Holy water and in the name of Raphael. "I baptize you as Nn, NN you are, in the name of St Raphael the archangel."
Hold it in your hands and vibrate the name of Raphael over it, imagining the archangel placing his hands on your brother’s head and healing him.[/quote]

wow! thank you a lot!!! I get to it!

[quote=“karenina, post:1, topic:4486”]My brother has recently been diagnosed with pts,depression and schizofrenia.His condition is very alarming ,he is commited in the hospital. I would like to do the Limpia on him but also I would like to ask for help with Raphael. where do I find his sigil? I found some sigils on the web but they are different,which one is it? Any other tips on how I could help my brother?
Thank you[/quote]
Also Opfaal from kingdom of flames.And if you think that it could be some kind of a nasty entity hunting your brother,archangel Michael is there.Healing and clearing is a good combination.

[quote=“dron, post:8, topic:4486”][quote=“karenina, post:1, topic:4486”]My brother has recently been diagnosed with pts,depression and schizofrenia.His condition is very alarming ,he is commited in the hospital. I would like to do the Limpia on him but also I would like to ask for help with Raphael. where do I find his sigil? I found some sigils on the web but they are different,which one is it? Any other tips on how I could help my brother?
Thank you[/quote]
Also Opfaal from kingdom of flames.And if you think that it could be some kind of a nasty entity hunting your brother,archangel Michael is there.Healing and clearing is a good combination.[/quote]

Great! Thanks a lot guys!!! I have great news from the hospital! I prayed to Raphael 2 days ago to help him restore my brother’s health and also did the Limpia just in case . My brother called me telling me that it worked that he felt a lot better. I will surely pray to archangel Michael as well as Raphael and do the ritual Euoi kindly told me about. Thank you!

1 Like