Density of servitor spirits

This question is towards those who have servitor or thoughtform spirits they created, up to egregores.
The goal In mind, is to get the spirits manifested physically enough to perform tasks like djinn can do.

Any ideas / suggestions how to get them more densely?

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

Feed them chi somehow , smoke weed to connect with them stronger

1 Like

Since thoughtforms can’t really manifest physically like that, you’re more likely to get similar results from a construct servitor that has some kind of tether to the physical, said tether is what will help the servitor further adjust to the physical density since the energetic layer of the physical isn’t that far off from is completely physical counterpart.

Djinn have been around for thousands of years, they had time to plant themselves here on the physical through physical fire.

5 Likes

Manifested physically ?

1 Like

Would the construct servitor drawing energy from the earth and being created to have a strong connection to the planet, help them interact with the physical better?

1 Like

It gives it a starting point, just don’t have it go into the leylines as the leylines shred any energy that goes into it.

2 Likes

curious… i’ve been thinking about making a servitor to interact in a more physical sense with the physical world for a few days now… move things around and stuff you know…
I was thinking about telling it to learn by itself… or ask a being who can do this type of thing to teach him… Well… those are just ideas for now…

1 Like

So basically, from one to 2 persons, the amount of physical workers has gone up to 3-4.
Also a storm / weather change has just manifested.

Altar in the garden, also focus point for anchoring spirits :smiley:

Early version of the idol

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

I have three very good demonic chants I use that have made mine strong. But I’m at work now and the chants are in a book under my bed at home :thinking: If you really wanna know you can message me later

2 Likes

Just an update on the results,
there manifested more physical work force to be guided by spirit,
but i got overwhelmed at some point and couldn’t direct the energy the way i wanted.

In total good progress was made, more than what would have been physically possible just by myself.

Thank you, Encore19.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Me and @micah tried to bring a servitor into the physical before. It never worked out.

2 Likes

Well, in my case people started popping up and requesting tasks to work on my behalf.

I’ve only fallen short on tasking and planning them, a bit, once it was more than 3 extra persons to keep in check.

On the other hand, for the first attempt, the results were clearly good. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,

¹’Berion