Demons?

Do demons have relationships with other demons? Like friendships, and dislikes of one another?

1 Like

Yes, they do.

3 Likes

Do animals?
Do insects?
Do plants?
Do atoms and chemicals interact with each other?

Yea

So if you would like start seeing certen signs of another demon trying to contact you should you ask the ones you have a relationship permission?

Sounds like being chained to one under its hoof so to speak if you have to ask permission to speak to another. My ex used that tactic and i lost a lot of friends. Do what you will without permission; one or the other is NOT your master.

You NEVER need to ask a spirit’s permission for anything. They are not in command, you are.

However, as a sign of respect, if you have a deep relationship with a spirit, you can say something like, “I’m going to work with so and so. Do you have any problems with it?”

4 Likes

I did I asked if they wouldn’t mind and the colors of the other two I’ve seen alot more I get alot of visuals I’m new at this. Dantalion talks to me n fucks with me, gusion shows me things in my dreams, zollos talks to me and bylith she nutures me by talking. But I’ve been seeing alot of vassagos color n marbos’s they actually told what to drink and eat yesterday.

For months dantalion,gusion,zollos would channel through my wife but we are physically apart right now