Demons to revive people

Yeah, pet cemetery was terrorizing me when I went crazy. I thought my cat was possessed by my dead cats even though she was acting totally normal and not like either of my dead cats, I was still terrified. It didn’t help that prior to that, the book went missing and reappeared in the cabinet where I keep a bunch of goetia seals I made.

Suggestion, if you are starting to lose your mind, don’t read Stephen King books, or even look at them. He has a lot of unpleasant things in his books that you don’t want to happen. ( IT is another one that comes to mind, you don’t need to start thinking everyone you see is Pennywise. It didn’t help though that my husband got rid of IT because it bothered him so much, or the fact my son got obsessed with IT somehow)

Also, if your romantic partner collects Stephen King books, don’t get rid of the books behind your partner’s back. Doing so might just drive them crazy, and then where will you be?

2 Likes

Oh yeah IT was the worst.

i love horror genre. they aren’t scary to me. it’s entertainment. lol.

1 Like

I was thinking when science can’t.

I’m not talking about humans but about spirits.

Still not possible. If it was, than primitive people wouldn’t have died when their spirits could simply revive them.

Theoretically, you could administer an electric shock using your own chi, but whether it would be of sufficient voltage to actually restart a stopped heart, is debatable.

2 Likes

Completely independent of human action, as in getting to an environment with medical equipment and individuals trained to use it? Not likely. And even then, it depends entirely on what condition the person is in as well. For example, in theory as I am not a medical professional, it would be easier to revive someone whose heart has stopped than someone who is completely brain dead. Time is also a factor, as the body starts to destroy itself fairly quickly as the systems shut down during the process of dying. The record of the longest a person was clinically dead but was able to be revived is eight minutes. while there are methods to slow the process of decay, there is no way to preserve the body to the same condition as a living being for it to be jump started essentially. The most one could hope for is aid to improve the chances of someone being revived within that short period of time where they are in the threshold and have access to a doctor.

2 Likes

The idea behind using your own bio-electricity is pretty cool, it was something I use to test on a friend once where I was working with it and made a visible electrical shock to his neck, it did leave my finger tingling and hurt his neck though lol.

2 Likes

The dim mak, or “touch of death” in Chinese martial arts is based on the same principle, except it’s using your chi to disrupt the flow of life force in the opponent’s body to cause internal damage and/or death.

2 Likes