Demons that reveals a persons dark side and brings it into the light

Specifically is there one that hone’s in on a persons weaknesses or moral deficits and brings them into the public awareness so that it’s plain for all too see? I know that’s kind of specific but I am curious to know if there is one or multiple who can do this.

1 Like

Satan, Belial, Baal (especially with weaknesses in leadership), and Asmodeus come to mind. I can see Abbadon and Beelzebub being very effective as well.

2 Likes

I’ve had success with this with awful and toxic coworkers, working with Belial, Earl Raum, Glasya-Labolas, and Flauros.

The work with Belial got (very high) higher-ups demoted, with Raum a shit boss’s nature revealed to their boss (complete with a talking to, a change in attitude, and some bonus physical injuries on the side that required hospitalisation), and a joint GL and Flauros work exposed the data forgery and instigates the downward professional & social spiral of an awful coworker.

4 Likes

King Paimon is also good at revealing the true nature of a person.

3 Likes

Would guess and cthonic entity or demon would be good with shadow work…

Or any psychopomp being

1 Like

I would go with Naberius, he can take honors and dignities away from someone and bestow it someone else ( public shaming perhaps)

Or

Andromalius, He can reveal a fraud, liar, cheat or thief and make it public what they’ve done.

Or Raum, he can also destroy dignities and Kay men low.

Hope these suggestions help

2 Likes

I’ll have to do some research on these guys later. I have a plan in mind that somewhat long term so it’s not for anything I’m going do in the near future.

1 Like

I didn’t consider that I will have to look into one that later.

Yes several other people from other sites recommend him as well.

I will have to do research on these guys later. It’s not professionally related at all so hopefully that won’t make difference. I’m kind of surprised by the last 3. I didn’t known they could be utilized for such a task.

1 Like

All good suggestions. Other people from another site recommend Baal as well. He seems the most promising to me as of now.

1 Like