Demons that can help with spirit communication?

I have been practicing some magick on my own for a while now and indulged in spirit model recently with limited success. I feel like my biggest block is my inability to hear spirits clearly and communicate efficiently.

Sometimes I get some communication, some visions, some voices but it’s never nearly enough to be satisfactory and usually leaves a lot of things unanswered, which brings more confusion than clarity. I feel like my natural growth of such senses have stalled unless I put a lot of work into them - which I can’t at the moment because of physical lack of freedom and time. I thought that a spirit specializing in teaching divination and helping one get better at astral hearing could help a lot but correct me on that if I’m wrong. I just need some kind of direction because I feel alone and don’t know what exactly I have to do with my limited resources to grow.

So, my question is, can you guys suggest me some spirits that is known for their ability of effective communication and helping one grow in ability to communicate with spirits?
Who can I contact to help me get much better at and comfortable with spirit communication? To the point where I can contact, ask my questions, and hear answers clearly enough to put my mind at ease instead of trying to decipher what the spirit meant by whatever part of their speech I could pick up.

I recently read ‘Works of Darkness’ by E.A. and he mentions that Sastan and Mepsitahl can help you with the developing of the astral senses. I havent tried the exercises involving these two spirits given in that book, but you might wanna check it out.

Is there no major deity known for such function?
I’m kinda wary of working with such egregore-y spirits. Can someone deny or confirm possible dangers? I was told that such spirits popularized by modern authors are vampiric in nature most of the time.

I cant really answer that question Chara. That chapter of the book just came to mind as I was reading your post and I thought I should mention it. Maybe someone more experienced in this forum can give you some more solid advice.

Who told you that “modern” spirits are vampiric? That is ridiculous. Sastan is nothing but helpful, and Mepsitahl is a watery spirit from the planetary realm of Neptune who is one of the best teachers around.

Many people here have used them to great success, but you can also call upon Paralda, Elemental King of Air, or the Archangel Gabriel to help open your senses.

You could also try Krehl’a’teral from the Book of Azazel.

1 Like

I believe Chara is referring to the idea circulating the more “traditional” corners of the occult internet that books like Kingdoms of Flame or other books by other “younger” authors that have “new” spirits and sigils, i.e.-not from the Goetia of the Lemegeton, the Key of Solomon, The Magus, etc. are actually servitors created by the author to funnel resources and energy from the other users back to the author secretly while also providing their listed service. In their thought, a spirit like Martal from KoF or any of the spirits from BoA are all nothing more than the product of EA’s imagination. I say, so what if they are. If they work, great. It’s not like the Goetia spirits have such open and shut origins themselves, they’ve just been around longer. I’m sure that all of the demons under Belial pay tribute upward as well. I don’t see a problem.

As a specific answer, I would work with Mepsitahl.

1 Like

I’d suggest meditations and working towards opening all your charas and increasing your astral hearing.

Yes - Mercury, Hermes, Thoth/Dhjuty, Odin & Frigg, those come to mind most readily. If in doubt, Thoth/Dhjuty is the most mellow and amenable, most of the time, and you can get an overview of his power at his Wikipedia page, which is comprehensive (luckily, Egyptians gods are considered a serious academic field of study!) - Thoth - Wikipedia

I'm kinda wary of working with such egregore-y spirits. Can someone deny or confirm possible dangers? I was told that such spirits popularized by modern authors are vampiric in nature most of the time.

There’s a theory circulating among unpublished modern-day occultists who frequent some forums, that published modern-day occultists run vampiric schemes to drain their followers, through egregores and taking their money.

Funny enough, they all tend to shut up when they get the first book deal of their own, or go to self-publish and realise they need to set a decent price. :wink:

Given that the internet is generally one huge bitch-fest, and that magicians can be especially bitchy, it’s up to you how much credence you give this theory - some exchange of energy always exists, and this isn’t always sinister.

If you’re in doubt, work with a known spirit and then ask them, you can find sigils online easily (the occult is massive now, not just forums but also blogs and so on) and the gods are usually willing and happy to be summonined, using standard preparatory immersion methods and a link via their traditional imagery.

Sigils are a relatively recent thing and don’t date back to the dawn of time, not does every spirit need to have one. :slight_smile:

Oh and don’t, by the way, think that you need to “start small” - with, for example, a lesser-known demon rather than a god like Dhjuty.

He BECAME a known god and his name has come down through millenia precisely because he’s willing to work with people, and remember that many of his protégés began as illiterate or semi-literate kids living in mud huts, and he schooled themn, so you don’t need to begin at priestly level with a perfect Temple, or anything of that nature, to have his ear.

~ M A R T A L ~
                The Grand Demon of The First Kingdom of Flames
                       and Supreme Initiator into Black Magic

He is the first demon encountered in the EA Koetting’s grimoire Kingdoms of Flames, and he is listed as a first demon in the Works of Darkness.

He’s main office is initiating into black magic. on a first glance, it may seem that he is just a passing, gateway entity which allows you to get into the black magic.
But, sticking with him and learning directly from him, enabled me to have all the power of black magic, using only abilities which i currently have.

this is important: you don’t get new abilities. what you have already is plenty! your communication skills are good. and by deeper initiation into the Art of Black Magic you will understand how to communicate with spirits, soultravel, divine into anything, destroy the world…

[quote=“Venenum, post:6, topic:8416”]I believe Chara is referring to the idea circulating the more “traditional” corners of the occult internet that books like Kingdoms of Flame or other books by other “younger” authors that have “new” spirits and sigils, i.e.-not from the Goetia of the Lemegeton, the Key of Solomon, The Magus, etc. are actually servitors created by the author to funnel resources and energy from the other users back to the author secretly while also providing their listed service. In their thought, a spirit like Martal from KoF or any of the spirits from BoA are all nothing more than the product of EA’s imagination. I say, so what if they are. If they work, great. It’s not like the Goetia spirits have such open and shut origins themselves, they’ve just been around longer. I’m sure that all of the demons under Belial pay tribute upward as well. I don’t see a problem.

As a specific answer, I would work with Mepsitahl.[/quote]

Spirit from Kingdom of Flame Rock! I get so much succes with working with them, and even if they were actually egergore(i dont think so) it would still be Incredible for a Mage to create such a Number of Spirit, to make a Grimoire that fit so well, and that is so Complete, it would even be more incredible to do that then if the Spirit existed already, So in Both way, with Kingdom of Flame at least, It is a Wonder!

It is the Best Grimoire i’ve worked with so far,

1 Like

The Demon I recommend is Mephistopheles. He allowed me to learn how to do perfect automatic writing and eventually perfect communication altogether. Let him show you the way. And use the Dukante/Demonolatry method to invoke him.

[url=http://www.demonolatry.org/dukante.htm]http://www.demonolatry.org/dukante.htm[/url]

I’m kinda wary of working with such egregore-y spirits. Can someone deny or confirm possible dangers? I was told that such spirits popularized by modern authors are vampiric in nature most of the time.

Of course there are ! You could work with Adonis, who is indeed a psychopomp, there’s Anubis, there’s of course Freys, mistress of seidr who takes half of the slain to her hall, I could probably look for more spirits who can help with this, if you would like.

~Aluriel[/quote]

Of course there are ! You could work with Adonis, who is indeed a psychopomp, there’s Anubis, there’s of course Freys, mistress of seidr who takes half of the slain to her hall, I could probably look for more spirits who can help with this, if you would like.

~Aluriel[/quote]
Freyja ^ sorry about the typo[/quote]

Hi There Thats What The Mediation with Sastan does opens your chakras