Demons that can help with migraines?

I’ve been suffering from migraines for over a decade now. Nothing has worked to provide any sort of relief from the pain, and it affects my academic, work, and social life. Often I’ll be in bed, unable to even look at or listen to anything for hours, sometimes days. Different types of medications have had varying effects, but they all have awful side effects that make it less than worth it. Are there any spirits I can ask to potentially help?

1 Like

As far as demons go, Buer comes to mind. I also met a spirit named Omyemen who was credited to healing. More about her can be found in my Beelzebub Working journal.

1 Like

this interests me too. I have had the same problem for over three years. what helped me was vitamin c 500mg but i had urticaria and because of that i am not currently taking it until it passes, and after taking it my blood pressure jumps sharply. smaller doses also helped me.
boiled water with squeezed lemon and salt also helped, if the mild headache passes and the severe headache is relieved.

I get horrible migraines too. Lucifer has helped heal them and shorten them for me. I haven’t worked with him for me, but I’ve worked with Marbas on a health issue for someone else and he was quite effective.

I used to have a severe migraine. Get vitamin D level checked once.

Meditation and pranayama helps a lot in case of migraine. In long term migraine will subside without medication.

Earlier I used get fever and nausea by the end of the day everyday. My migraine completely gone to zero now after continuously doing pranayama every morning. I still carry a painkiller with me as extreme heat or cold triggers my migraine.

1 Like

President Marbas, is a great healer. He is easy for even a beginner to invoke, best demon for that.

1 Like

On the other hand, if asked he can cause illness in someone else, but all in all, one of the most pleasant to work with.

Putting mundane solutions aside, President Buer and President Marbas are probably a good choice. Both are fairly easy to work with as well.

1 Like