Demons that can help me to stop being such a wimp?

So last week i started practicing Krav Maga in order to build self-steem in me, the thing that bothers me is that most of my classmates think that i´m a wimp (even the ones that are younger in me, embarrassing as hell), sometimes i can´t keep up when dealing with the physical strength of others, i know that i shouldn´t compared myself to others since i´m starting this sport recently but it´s frustrating sometimes when i have for example hit somebody and my hit is weak meanwhile my opponent´s hit is pretty strong, even the teacher himself take extra-care with me and always asking me if i´m okay.

Can anyone recommend me an entity that can make me stronger when practicing combat and the art of self-defense? (physically and psychologically strong)

2 Likes

Azazel specializes in creating weapons, which also applies to your physical body and mental discipline.

Asmodeus exemplifies martial strength and the love of combat.

6 Likes

Any spirit of Mars could help you like Sartmulu.

To become physically strong, lift heavy.

Also, power in martial arts comes from speed and precision, not strength, so you should focus on getting faster as well.

4 Likes

Lord marcosious deals with building self-esteem and training to fight along with Astro shapeshifting n more he will be your best bet to help grow self-esteem and even more so having an entity crowed you in their darkness energy wise will most likely scare some away as well but try lord marcosious and even ask for his protection to stop you from getting bullied and even do some work on your self try running for ten minutes in the morning to strengthen your legs push ups sits ups pull ups kinda thing start off small and work your way up and eat healthy as well this also helps you with training with lord marcosious as he will tell you same thing

I really hope this helps u I really hate bullies and I know it will all work out for you k keep your head up n never give up or give in live life to the fullest and the best way possible

2 Likes

I love Azazel.

2 Likes

Cimeries “can make a man seem like a soldier”, perhaps he may also increase his strength.

2 Likes

If that’s drawing attention to you (even if 100% well-intentioned from him), can you have a chat with him and ask him to stop doing that, and that you’ll let him know if you need a time-out?

It seems like really negative reinforcement, kind of like if I ask you “how your foot’s doing? And how is it now?” every 5 minutes for no reason, you WOULD eventually find your foot felt weird.

3 Likes

I know he’s is not a Demon but you cold give Chiron a shot. Myth said he became the constilation Sagittarius. He trained many Greek heroes.

3 Likes

Belial helped me grow a spine; he can do the same for you.

7 Likes

I got the name of the constilation wrong but the name of it is in the article I linked.

As Prophet said, Belial. He will build you up to be emotionally and psychologically strong like no other I found.

6 Likes

Naberius is your best option in the 72 for this.

It’s so many to choose from lol

1 Like

Bael could be a good one to work with too.
Some sources says that his power is to make you “invincible” (some other says “invisible”), and as Ba’al he was connected to (amongst other things) battles and strength.

1 Like

I have less experience with spirits, but many years of experience in martial arts. But I imagine a spirit with expertise the art of war might tell you that every weakness comes with a strength - find yours. Maybe you’re quicker or smarter.

In the meantime shore up your strength - Convict Conditioning is a great book of body weight exercises which starts from ground zero. Maybe chant Azazel’s enn to yourself while you’re cranking out reps.

Even brains can help - learn the body’s soft targets - you don’t need much strength to take out a huge dude if you kick him square in the nuts.

In the beginning it will look like the strong are better, but in the long run, it’s always the smallest, quickest monk that is the total badass.

3 Likes

One basic thing to consider is your posture. When practicing martial arts or sitting in ritual with these demons you’re working with for strength, imagine yourself having a confident posture. I was a very shy, nervous kid, but it just so happens that, due to genetics, I am tall with really straight posture. People always comment that I seem really confident when I walk in a room or during public speaking (and men who hit on me often comment that I’m a little intimidating when I’m not smiling, because I seem ‘picky’). Since people have said that so much, I now walk and speak with even more confidence and it becomes self perpetuating.

To balance things out, just remember to smile and focus on feeling good, if you don’t want people to think you’re arrogant. I truly believe this works to attract and bond with certain spirits in such a special way, because they resonate with you when you move through the world self assured, but at the same time, don’t pretend that you know all the answers.

3 Likes