Demons that are the same star sign as you

There’s many many entities, going by your logic that using corresponding planetary bodies, zodiacs, stars, and what not makes for a better connection. Now, if you want to connect with many different entities you’d have to get every aforementioned correspondence which as I said would take a while which to me makes it a wasted effort. Something can sound good on paper but in practice is the effort worth it? Personally my ability to connect with entities of different backgrounds and such never wavered due to zodiac correspondence so again I’m only following your logic.
So me saying they have them is only going off your logic that they need ours to better have a connection when they have their own. I never said I see a way to map their stars and such I said you’d have to find a way to map such.

But if you have made the connection with that entity you can ask them about their correspondences right? And these can then be used in later contacts, right?

I didn’t say they need ours, I said it makes it easier for those of us who aren’t as capeable as you are. You said they have them after @Annabelle said

So

Well, couldn’t you simply ask them when you have made the contact with them?

Yes I agree with Annabelle’s logic that they have their own zodiacs and the likes, and I still don’t believe in my own logic that they require any zodiac correspondence because capability starts somewhere and everyone was a noob when they first started contacting entities without it.

Also you imply it when you say our zodiacs and such make it easier because it implies they actually go off our own.

Also yes it would sound as simple as asking but that’s under the idea they’ll actually give you that information or if all of them follow that ideology in which case you leave blank spaces.

I don’t believe in your logic either :laughing:

Well, I didn’t. It is my belief that if you are serious about something you first study it. But there are others who don’t need that kind of nonsense.

I think you misinterpreted what I wrote. We have a point of reference, in this case our zodiac/starsystem. By using the correspondences we have (at least I think) a list of things that can get us ‘in the mood’ for establishing contact. This is an influence on us.
It’s like when you and I communicate in English. I am not English or American or whatever, but I know theere is a higher chance that you will understand and respond when I write in English than if I write in German or French or Russian (or whatever).

Why wouldn’t they?

1 Like

Way to nitpick but that’s alright I never really showed I cared what you believed in regards to my posts lol.

However, if you’re serious about something you’d experience it. In my belief if you go off what google.com tells you than you’re experiencing second hand experiences which more or less could be frontload or placebo/nocebo because you’ve already gave yourself a predetermined experience based off someone else’s words which to me has less weight then someone who experiences first and look up other experiences later. :man_shrugging: however the mood is usually brought in by a pure desire to experience that aspect of the occult and that being. Most use zodiacs and such because either A. It makes things have a typical “I’m a actual occultist” vibe or B. They read about it and feel it’s a must.

Well, you really set me straight there.

Bye

:neutral_face: :wave: