Demons testing me with fear

The manifestations of my demons are getting stronger, and are happening more. They want to test me, test my fear of them. It’s making me anxious, and a bit fearful, for this is something new to me. It seems the more I try to not pay attention to them, their manifestations get stronger. Has anyone experienced this?

2 Likes

No. But I have always worked with dark goddesses, before I started working with Demons too. If you fear them they will appear scary.
Maybe shift your perspective. Demons are ancient deities, who were demonized by mostly but not only by the Abrahamic faiths. I would start meditating on that aspect. If you expect them as deities, they won’t appear scary. And ignoring them? :thinking: Hmm… I think that’s a bit rude. :wink:

2 Likes

I also sometimes scared of them but i then usually just imagine them as human. it might not be easy for you but i really hope you will feel safer very soon

3 Likes

This isn’t a test. Your visions or dreams of the demonic should not be signs of fear but a response to your requests or rituals. Many who acced will send signs using various symbols or manifestations as an answer in a direction you should take or that you have been heard.

4 Likes

You should work quickly on that aspect and banish fear away. Is a dangerous energy. It makes a low vibration its better to use anger thats like an intermediate middle vibration. Best would be to Center on loving your patron demon, love is a high vibration

3 Likes

I used to be terrified of spirits until my early-mid 20’s when I was forced to deal with them. I quickly stopped fearing them.

Exposure and education are keys to losing the fear ime.

5 Likes

Do you want to halt spiritual progress?
don’t fear. :slight_smile: it causes too much blockage and misuse of imagination.

1 Like

Fear was a crash course at an early age (5-6 years old) to manipulate my own mind due to an extremely aggressive emotional and violent childhood. I learned to mentally trigger the complete opposite feelings when needing to push back and hold my ground.

The moment fear creeps in turn it into a feeling of pleasurable excitement and curiosity. You’ll be surprised at how fast you gain control of the situation, gain control of your mental state and the strength you’ll have to stand your ground in any situation.

3 Likes

You will manifest your emotions . It could be that the fear-inducing manifestations are not the demons at all, but are rather the manifestation of your fears. It becomes a cycle, while the manifestation creates fear and the fear manifests. Thoughtforms and egregores- research those two terms

3 Likes