Demons Territorial Boundaries

Are demons bound to a certain location, where demonic powers are assigned certain areas of the earth? Perhaps according to the four quarters: North, West, East, South i.e. Asmodeus would be a spirit of the east and manifest in that part of the globe. Or are demonic entities able to materialize throughout the earth without restricted terrortorial boundries?

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering this as well.

From what I’ve gathered the answer is no.

Entities however will choose not to show up if they don’t like the environment. So I would definitely look into what you need to do to make their “stay” comfortable. You know like a house guest.

3 Likes

The short answer is no, it doesn’t matter.

5 Likes

@lawclerk

There are as many types And species of Demons as there are humans and even more. Demons are a type of life so naturally there are certain types of Demonic entities bound to Nations, Cities, Lands, and directions that manifest on those things only.

And it is possible to Bind a Demonic entity to one of the aforementioned things. When applied to Nations and Timecycles this goes into Aeonic Magic.

The Demons majority work with however are not bound to any land or Nation (such as America) etc. They are free Agents.

However if you attempt to Summon the Demonic Essence or Embodiment of a Body of Water for example, you can apply that to anything.

The Demon of The Mediterranean Sea

The Demon of The Baltic Sea

The Demonic Ruler of The Eastern Hemisphere

The Demonic King of Winter

Etc

Then you would evoke and get the names and sigils.

6 Likes

@Micah Indeed, but even demons who draw their power from specific places (or even things), are not bound to them.
Now, as far as I know, there could be ways to bound even the most powerful spirits, but why do that to an ally of ours? I’m just saying, that it won’t make any sense XDD.

4 Likes

@Manosman Indeed, but even demons who draw their power from specific places".

Why would a demon draw power from a specific place would this be tied into the elements or boundries set by the demon or a demonic king?

2 Likes

Demons are not demons. They are entities of previous ancient religions that we no longer remember / have written history of. We’re lucky for Solomon tbh. Without his work, none of it would have been written down again for a long time.

So to answer your question :
They take energy from the place where they originated.

7 Likes

@VoodooWalk “They take energy from the place where they originated.”

Interesting! I know with many Wiccan rituals when you cast the circle that surroundd your alter you call on the four quarters and elements: North - Earth, East - Air, South - Fire, West - Water…

So when you say the energy where the demon originated is that a particular location on the globe or a particular element of nature or both?

1 Like

Demon is a racist term.

7 Likes

I guess because it’s better than gainning energy through other means? But they don’t take energy from their original elements either.

It doesn’t have to be anything at all, it could be through emotions or even something in the spirit world.

That’s not true! They are spirits in general. I mean, most of the ones we know, are from ancient religions and that’s why we know them. However, that doesn’t mean that’s all there’s to it. In other words, demons are spirits, like angels, etc. What you said about ancient religions isn’t a rule for their origins!

That’s not true either! Spirits can draw power from pretty much anywhere, as long as their strong enough to do it. They are godforms after all!

1 Like

I wouldn’t offer Lucifer a bucket of ice… Just saying.

1 Like

I mean, offerings and places that spirits draw energy from are different topics.

2 Likes

I’m not saying you’re wrong that they can gather energy from anywhere, I’m disagreeing with them not pulling their energy from somewhere they are more comfortable with. IE Hellfire.

Also, it is 100% true that they are gods / entities of previous religions, it says so in the Lesser Key of Solomon as well as the Goetia.

1 Like

If demons have no boundries, why is it that Deitys are assigned to different directions of the compass i.e. Asmodeus direction is East, Valac and Bael direction is West below is a link that lists bael and direction and element of fire:

https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-to-worship/baal

2 Likes

It’s not that they have boundaries. My main point was saying that they pull their energy from their element. So example - Belial is an Earth bound entity and pulls energy from the “Root” chakra.

In druidry, each chakra is associated with a different element. I’m assuming demons / entities are too.

1 Like

@VoodooWalk Of course, they prefer to draw energy from places they prefer, but I’m just saying that’s it’s not a rule, it’s just something they like to do.

This is a mistake most beginners make. They think that the only demons are the ones in these books or they have these books as their “bibles”. That’s a big mistake! These book can give you some knowledge, but don’t put them above anything else. You have a lot to learn, but you should see that as a possitive thing!

Yes and no. Another mistake beginners make is thinking that energy is different (aka root chakra energy, another element energy, etc.) Energy is energy, however, it may be filtered, it can be unfiltered by a master. Lucifer for example, is a master! In other words, it can take energy from water and change its filters. However, you need to remember that energy is the same everywhere. Don’t use logic in this one, for there is none when it comes to the spirit world!

@lawclerk Well, most rituals use directions to guide the energy towards something. But they’re NOT needed.

2 Likes

But what if we use it as a term of super sexy endearment. Tbh, demons turn me on. Maybe a niche fetish but DEMONS ARE HAWT!

And I’m not talking just sexy pictures or this incubus/sucubus stuff. You let them in and well they can rock your world. Maybe obsession. If they are earth spirits then it seems natural living spirits in meatsuits would interact with earth spirits. And we have air, and water and fire heat. But we have the sun, moon, stars and planets.

I hear too many accounts of people losing themselves while singing in concert, playing a sport, doing something they’ve invested all their efforts in. They say it’s like OBE, or possession in a way or their vibrational selves areco-mingling with something else. And it’s now not even religion or occult related.

Perhaps spirit-human interaction is akin to a PBJ sandwich or bar and there’s a wide variety of mixed drinks to be made.

2 Likes

Since demons have no boundaries across the globe could the answer be the reasons the four corners are called is due to the fact that you are calling all directions of the earth to see what spirit will respond irregardless of the directions or elements due to your casting and energy level?

If this true I am still curious as to why demons are assigned a direction of the compass? I am not talking about energy levels or elements just assigned directions to deitys.

2 Likes

I guess there’s some meaning to it from the physical perspective, so that some rituals can work with some spirits or something like that. Or it may even has some mystical meaning to it.

Howevere, the fact doesn’t change that directions don’t play a big role here. There are no directions in the spirit world really, or at least not as we know them here…

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes