Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for work with The 72 Demons by Gordon Winterfield

What happens if you buy the book but then get locked out of your kindle account by amazon?

I found the pdf for it but I already paid for it once or does that count as pirating still

What are peopleā€™s experiences of the offerings/sacrifices? I know he says its not neccessary, and that also simply eating fruit may be enough to satisfy your demon but would like peopleā€™s thoughts!

I read that people have pirated the book and they still got results.

Other people who bought the book didnā€™t get any results.

You can get rid of a curse anyways.

If theyā€™re such great magickians then couldnā€™t they have just asked a spirit that no one pirate their books and make everyone by them?

To be honest with youā€¦ Iā€™ve always thought a curse is part psychological. If you are a paranoid person whose chakras are unaligned, all over the place then yeah its both gonna freak you out and bind to you and mess around with your energy. If youā€™re made of much sterner stuff less so. Personally I bought the book because itā€™s not much and they deserve the money for the work they put into it and the value and power youā€™ll get out of it. Its not as if itā€™s some two hundred dollar video pack or expensive workbookā€¦

7 Likes

I think youā€™re on the right track to an extent. Itā€™s like karma. If you believe in it and itā€™s power, you allow negative energy into yourself and it becomes real. If you donā€™t believe in it, it has no impact on you whatsoever. Living in a state of negative energy however will.

I respect the people who put this stuff together, so I like to buy whatever material I can to help support the continuation of quality products. When I first started, I couldnā€™t find GoM books so I found some PDFā€™s. I got great results and didnā€™t know there was a supposed curse. I did however also later buy their entire library of books. So depending on which device Iā€™m using Iā€™ll use one version or the other. If you want good things to be produced, you should be willing to support the people creating the material.

As far as other kinds of curses though, there are definitely real ones that are no psychological.

3 Likes

I actually had no idea their books were ever uploaded on file sharing sites as PDFs, so I guess I have a squeeky clean 100% loyal record as far as the GOM is concerned, haha.

Funnily enough it was Ross Jeffries who once said words and phrases are like curses, he says when a woman says ā€œLets just be friendsā€ thatā€™s a linguistic bind thatā€™s powerful enough to suppress most men, turn them into frogs who are no longer- in their own minds- allowed to have sexual thoughts about a woman.

Agreed that some are more powerful than thatā€¦ a sceptic can bat off certain things but some things are within the realm of the unseen.

2 Likes

I totally agree on that.

Also, Ross has some cool material. Heā€™s helped so many guys over the years. I remember one conference where he had this guy who was never getting over a breakup sit in a chair at the front. Just by viewing his body language, Ross identified that the dude kept putting himself into a trance state when he would think of the girl. Interestingly based on his NLP map, the guy was accidentally activating his own depression via emotional centers (looking in that same direction over and over) and so had trained his neural pathways to anchor that feeling. It was interesting to see live.

3 Likes

His stuff in fear into charisma, unstoppable confidence and many others is just incredibleā€¦ itā€™s ritual and breath/energy work, one of his energy rituals Iā€™ve fused into a Qi Gong practice I do (I donā€™t do it often enough but its powerful when I do it) and he has a Magick and psychic influence course as well which I have a copy of but not watched it for years, at the time it was before I dabbled in magick, now I would definately get itā€¦ I knew of him as far back as 2007 when PUA was just going mainstream but I didnā€™t really instill his learnings initially. Perhaps we should start a seperate thread on him, haha.

2 Likes

I know this was a long time ago, but what book did you get this from? I am interested in working with the Seals of Solomon, but the explanation for the seals that I get is very antiquated.

For those of you who have carried out the full proper ritual and have previously used the demons using a much simpler methodā€¦ what would you say was the difference in effect?

1 Like

Itā€™s probably them helping to open your third eye

3 Likes

How long did it take to see results with Sitri?

Time is irrelevant, what needs to happen is the sequence which you are a factor in pausing the whole time youā€™re looking for it.

Itā€™ll happen when you donā€™t need it to, sweet spot

6 Likes

So itā€™ll happen when I stop thinking about it/waiting for it to happen?

Suppose you spoke a request to a friend.
Constantly thinking about a magical working is akin to holding that friend in front of you and staring at them - waiting for the results to appear.
Itā€™s weird, uncomfortable and slows down the manifestation.
Try working with another entity for ā€œlust of resultā€.

4 Likes

I bought this book.

For newbies with money problems ā€¦When I first started with magick I did not have a penny to my name, but I did have an overwelming feeling that it would sort out all my problems rather than start with money magick as most people would. I had this thought that the universe must hate my guts because of the shit it kept on serving me up,so first of all I scraped together enough to buy Damon Brands Magickal protection and did the 33 day protection ritual within three days of starting it a great weight was lifted off my shoulders and everything started to change people started treating me with a lot more respect than previous and lots of niggling irritations started disappearing. While I was doing the thirty three day ritual which I was completely obssessed with doing punctually every day I was looking for other things that could help me out and I discovered that when I sat down and thought to myself "this book /item /object will take me further down this path it seemed that in no time at all I would suddenly have some spare cash with which to purchase them the second two books were words of power and magickal cashbook both by Damon Brand followed by wealth magick by Damon Brand which after doing the whole of wealth magick my income was probably 4x what it had been. After that i was buying EAā€™s evocation course and divination course the universal circle All with the procceeds of using the magick But I started from a point of nothing
If you have read this far the whole point for newbies is that even though I was skint I chose wealth magick as secondary to getting my imediate surroundings in order first and it paid off in spades
so if youā€™ve got tons of bad luck around you and no money Mayby get rid of the bad luck first and then ENJOY THE MAGICK and what it can do for you

13 Likes

Itā€™s seems like a lot are asking the spirits for more earthly requests. How does this method work for more spiritual requests? Like asking to open up psychic senses, get spirits to communicate with you, etc?

1 Like

I have to say I have always had trouble trying to get spirits and Demons to help me with contact and communications but have never had much trouble with earthly requests for money goods and getting shot of shitty neighbours etc but I have given up asking for greater psychic senses because Iā€™ve never been able to get anywhere with that and that goes for angels and Demons. In terms of communication every now and then when I need an answer to a specific question and Iā€™ve had some Demons give me very colourful answers very swiftly in dreams not always what I want to hear but completely useful none the less.because of a lack of psychic senses I do find that I am aware when a spirit has arrived and is listening although I canā€™t see or hear them generally If any one on this forum has a method of opening the senses that works I know for some people some things work but for others they donā€™t
I just keep trying in the knowledge that one day I will be given the answer But the good thing about it is that the magic can work even with out those senses so KEEP TRYING happy magick

2 Likes

Thank you SO much. Itā€™s good to hear that others are struggling with this as well. Not that itā€™s a ā€œgoodā€ thing, but nice to know that Iā€™m not alone. Thanks for the encouragement! It definitely helps!

2 Likes