Demons Of Magick - Gordon Winterfeild

i heard demons dont like enn’s because it bonds them or something. Q1 do you always use the same enn’s from the same source. could you please tell which youtube channel you use? Q2 you say you use a candle do you carve a sigil from the demon in the candle? Q3 do you use a candle that’s correspond with the demons planet. e.x. green candle for venus demons? Q4 i only got tealight candle’s you know the very rond flat ones, can i use theses?
Q5 also if i use a big candle do i need to let it burn down in one setting or could a light the candle and put it out after 13min and relight it a other day? Q6 also i wondering if i could re-use the same candle for the same or different demon?
Q7 you say that you use this technique how long does it take to see results?

If you would answer all 7 questions you would help me so much, yesterday i performed the ritual II connective evocation. i did not hear the demon speak :frowning:

1 Like

I like his book about pathworking the Goetia.

1 Like

I think I’m gonna buy the kindle version today, this book gets lot of good reviews and definately worth looking at.

2 Likes

Satan and sons channel on YouTube Has very nice Enns with calming music , you can use any candle or not use at all , I blow the candle and use it again later , I use whatever colour . Results depend on requests sometimes next day sometime a month ! I can’t hear spirits either but still get results . If you want an easier way the rituals in book “geotic words of power” are very affective as well I’ve had great results .

2 Likes

Ha thats funny you mentioned sons of satan i almost included that name of the channel in my questions that i just wrote. thanks for recommending that book. i will try to download a pdf, buy kindl or paperback. and thanks for answering my questions very much appreciated.
last two questions tho if i may.
could i just print the sigils and use the print or do i need to draw them?

whick kind of results take a day and which kind results take a month?

thanks you verry much. for this information
petition for results from DoM book is maybe a good ritual but your approach is so much easier and faster. i dont know the english word but when a ritual is easier, there is less resistance to finally preform the ritual.
i think then i do your ritual i still do the opening ritual from DoM i.e. the 4 arch angels with the white cross.

1 Like

You are welcome , I only use kindle version of books and works fine . Results depend on the complexity, money magick takes longer , I once asked for a job and got it the day after , once asked for a job interview call got it in 2 hours . There’s no right or wrong way to do rituals, do whatever works for you , add or eliminate stuff . I sometimes draw sigil and sometimes use one in my mobile screen .

2 Likes