Demons of magick does it really work?

Demons of magick does it really work ?
I saw on Amazon that he has good ratings and that many speak well of him

4 Likes

Have you tried using the search bar? There are at least three threads detailing people’s experiences with the book.

5 Likes

Check this out it might give you some insight. It doesnt mention the book per se but gives great info on the subject.

2 Likes

yes it works. As darkestknight said…theres like countless posts on the matter if you do a search

4 Likes

It looks like an attractive book to me.

I was actually comtemplating on buying it soon.

I assume this is my sign to do it.

Either way, I have heard great things about the book.

2 Likes

Hey verdo! I havent been on site for many months…i cant wait to tell you how my magickal progress has been going…ill message you tomorrow after work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy to hear from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fuck Yes

4 Likes

Would you say this is a good book for a first evocation attempt??

It is the only evocation book I have for evocation beginners. Would you suggest another one?

Thank you.

3 Likes

It’s great though it takes a LOT of attention to subtle detail while retaining the feeling of “So it is done” afterwards. Easy to screw up by getting in your head and doubting whether or not you did it all right. Takes half a dozen practice runs to nail that down and know you’re doing it right.

Oddly one of my most impressive results was with it on one of my practice runs. I didn’t care about the outcome so I let it go and didn’t think about it. Bam. Massive result.

I would actually recommend Adam Blackthorne’s book on Chaos Magick and using the very simple ritual structure from the Olympic Spirits he includes there. Some of the best results I’ve had came from there and then I realized it’s the same engine driving both, just way more detail to obsess with in the Demons book.

Nail that feeling and do it with conviction and you’ll get great results. It’s a long term investment in your practice and a damn good one

11 Likes

Yes, I use it all the time. The rituals take some practice but they 100% work. Even when I first got started with it I made a lot of mistakes and still got results.

Show devotion to the work. Request knowledge, guidance and smaller petitions first. I also really like personality improvements are accommodated almost instantly.

It’s been highly rewarding for me.

8 Likes

This is more beginner-friendly, or just different? Because, I would like to try it, but I am really focused on connecting with King Paimon first.

Awesome. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! I am interested in forming a true-long connection with King Paimon. That is my request. I don’t want something else, for the moment, but I don’t know if with this method I can have this type of “conversation” with the demon I call, or just ask for “something” not abstract. Some book I read said that you have to call the demon and ask him what you want and let him go…I would like more than that, and I don’t know if I can have that with the method in this book??

1 Like

I second that

1 Like

this?

1 Like

:rofl: no, about the chaos magick is what I meant. Fun, effective magick…

1 Like

oh ok hehe :stuck_out_tongue: tnks

1 Like