Demons & Marriage

Well… This was an interesting convo.

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

By saying “keeping tabs on them”… Do some Demons prefer their human wife/husband to be monogamous?

And do they remain as that also?

Bear with me guys… I’m a newbie and want to hear your points of view.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mostly no

2 Likes

I’ve had some troubles, yes. He’s not a demon though.

Yeah, no.

That’s a good point however, not everyone does since mimics exist, fakes, and beings who are under that demon who move in their steed. A handful of people can’t even scan to tell the difference.

1 Like

Why do you think they would expect us to be monogamous and they be polygamous?

Isn’t it supposed to be fair? It’s not like they own you?

(Unless you allow them to… I guess.)

That is true… That’s why it is always recommendable to understand as much as you can about the entity you work with.

You’re right, a spirit husband may it be a demon, angel or whatever, doesnt own you. You are free to do what you want. But I got some negative vibes from him in some cases, and also had some interventions from his side.
Also, I’m only speaking of my own experiences, I’m not generalizing it.

2 Likes

Many don’t do that and rely on the evocation skills alone. Then they’re told how unique their experiences are which yes is partially true but ultimately you’re evocation of the being isn’t just you so it’s still best to take in the objective aspect of it as well.

1 Like

I’ve seen many people who go through this as well and end up breaking with either the angle, demon or whatever… Mostly because they hold dear to the idea of monogamy.

But it’s interesting to know why things are like this…

When a human tries to date or have some form of sexual relationships with another human these beings tend to hate it and try to get rid of the other party… But when they do it, it’s like they expect you not to question them or get mad.

It’s so freakin weird.

:woman_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

Ikr :woman_shrugging:
But I’m kind of a confident person and I know what I want in this life.
And what I get from him is so precious to me, it outstands everything else.
Though I now know that I’ve been with him in previous lives too, living this life with him is a decision I’ve made. Others might not understand it, but you know as much as I do that this doesn’t matter for people like us, right.

That’s very interesting…

I use to rage about these things. I never liked the idea of being tied down. I’m so independent that when my past life husband came to my life I freaked. I actually tried getting rid of him but he never left and I drowned in tears because I felt like a bird trapped in a cage unwillingly.

I’m calmer these days… But he has a strong grip on me like he’s scared of me trying to leave again.

I never even expected this to happen to me. I just read about this entities then boom I have one trying to get to me the next day.

It has been a wild experience though…

And you’re right, you have to know what you want in this path. If you don’t, everything will be messy.

2 Likes

Dont forget that you are a godess, you are powerful.
For me, being with this entity means freedom. Peace, protection, freedom and independence.
But others might not feel like this. It’s different for everyone.
When I left my christian youth group at the age of 16 I swore to myself that I’m never gonna put myself into a cage again. And being with him doesnt feel like a cage at all.

4 Likes

I should add, of course it’s not all flowers and rainbows.
But if you love someone, you accept their dark sides also. That doesn’t mean you have to submit to everything they do, no. But you have your bad sides too and want to be accepted. It’s not that different than a human relationship in this aspect.

1 Like

I also left Christianity at the age of 16… I was torn that it was all a lie and gave my energy to something that wasn’t real.

My life changed so much after that… I became more enlightened and happy.

But also selfish… I hated anything and anyone that threatened to take my independence away.

But I had to let him in… He wasn’t going away anytime soon. After I did my life changed for the better… I learnt and grew more.

But a part of me will always hold on to that independence.

That’s very true… But the thing with me is I wanted to flee. I didn’t want to be in any sort of romantic relationship.

I just got out of religion and wanted to be free… It was so hard to accept him.

I wanted to be tied by nothing and no one.

But things change… I guess.

I still love my freedom and have my episodes… But he understands and we work through it.

Be strong and everything will work out in the end.

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

As I’ve stated before, everyone’s experience with this is completely different. (Although I met one person that has a relationship with the same spirit as me, and her experiences were so similar to mine, it was shocking, we eventually developed a friendship.)

But it all comes down to this:

Well said :smile:

2 Likes

You are right on that. I have frequent “babysitters” (or at least that’s how Lucifer or other Kings called it overhearing their conversations) who keeps tabs on me and protects me. The other night Michael visited me without even calling him. Its interesting and a little peculiar.

2 Likes

I tend to have Odin visit him or I visit him when he’s not busy, sometimes Hel will visit, Odin’s ravens, or my own helhound and some other entities come in every now and then then they leave for some time.

1 Like

This is very interesting…

After you grew to understand your resistance, common sense and dignity… What happened?

Did they leave?

:thinking:

1 Like